Some part of graphical interface, seems not at end.

Eduardo Piazza Freni

Sep 17, 2022, 4:41:37 PM9/17/22
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
It's been a few years that I haven't shown up on the group.
Sorry, but I had a little to do with other languages. I'm live.
Now that I've finished the work in progress, I'm back to the language I
love most.
Excuse me for saying this, to improve there are some parts of the
graphical interface that need to be finished. They are not wrong, just
to be completed.
Today I studied control
DEFINE EDITBOX <ControlName>
The BOX part, that is the line surrounding the control, is missing. It
is not possible to define its thickness and color, and the possibility
of making it invisible.
When i return to programming with a language already know, the first
thing to study is the graphic interface. After studying the connection
to the operating system, then the connection to the internet and
database, for see has improved, not a little.

Best regards

Eduardo Freni Piazza