Sir,

kamleh patel

Nov 18, 2022, 5:48:34 AM11/18/22
to ado-h...@googlegroups.com, harbou...@googlegroups.com, minigu...@googlegroups.com
Below connection String is working in 32 bit windows 10 but 64 bit windows 10 is not working.

CnAdo:Open("Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.16.0;Data Source=agenda.accdb;")

Error is
image.png

Please give me a solution.

Regards
Kamlesh.

AL67

Nov 18, 2022, 7:04:00 AM11/18/22
to Harbour Users
Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.16.0 is probably a component of MS Office 2016.
Got it installed?

Adam

matt johnson

Nov 18, 2022, 1:20:18 PM11/18/22
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Maybe you can turn on logging in ODBC configuration screen?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/harbour-users/2986c413-ad4a-4077-b46e-2ab0c16c46den%40googlegroups.com
.

kamleh patel

Nov 21, 2022, 8:27:55 AM11/21/22
to ado-h...@googlegroups.com, harbou...@googlegroups.com, minigu...@googlegroups.com
I am using ms Access and connection successfully. Single user is working perfectly. but multiuser in error.

My program is below.

   Local e
   Try
     IF (CnAdo:=CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")) == NIL
        MsgStop("ADO is not available.","Error")
        ExitProcess(0)
     ENDIF

           CnAdo:Open("Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.16.0;Data Source=agenda.accdb;")
           oCursor:=CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
   Catch e
           MsgStop("Operation: "+e:operations"-"+"Description: "+e:Description+chr(10)+vMat(e:Args),"Error")
            ExitProcess(0)
   End
   oCursor:Open("Select * from contactos order by Apellido",CnAdo,2,3)

image.png

Regards
Kamlesh

Ivanil Marcelino

Nov 22, 2022, 7:09:39 AM11/22/22
to kamleh patel, ado-h...@googlegroups.com, harbou...@googlegroups.com, minigu...@googlegroups.com

--
Visit our website on https://www.hmgextended.com/ or https://www.hmgextended.org/
---

ivanil.m...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2022, 7:06:38 AM11/23/22
to Harbour Users
Good Morning;
Perhaps my report is not the solution to your problem, but it is worth reporting;
Some time ago I created an application subject to a lot of stress, simultaneous use of 4 users worked very well in field test; but putting it into production with about 15 users was a real cause.; I had to travel in a hurry and change the database to SQL Server, I just changed the connection and like magic everything returned to conformity;
Learning on my part;
Access for single-user use is fine; supporting up to a base with thousands of records, but in a multiuser environment the option is a DBMS, either Mysql, mariadb, post, firebird or even sqlserver, which has limited versions that still work very well;