[ Android Build ] Receiving these errors...

Pritpal Bedi

May 16, 2023, 9:07:05 PM5/16/23
to Harbour Developers
Hi Przemek

Today I tried to link one older HbQt app from QtCreator and got these errors.

:-1: error: error: c:/harbour/lib/android/gccarm-550/libhbrdd.a(dbcmd.o): multiple definition of 'HB_FUN_ALIAS'
:-1: error: c:/harbour/lib/android/gccarm-550/libhbnulrdd.a(nulsys.o): previous definition here

Last time I had linked the application in 2019 so I may be missing something. Will explore it later today, but if you have some clue please let me know. It will save me few hours.

Thanks

Pritpal Bedi

Lailton Fernando Mariano

May 16, 2023, 10:09:32 PM5/16/23
to Harbour Developers
Normally you should use only one library because is normal both with this funciton (libhbnulrdd.a) mean you are not going to use the RDD.