Possible error in hb_hrbload

Charly Nou mil

Feb 15, 2024, 2:27:32 PMFeb 15
to Harbour Developers

Hi all,

To the masters, in case they think it is appropriate to make these changes.

When you load an hrb with hb_hrbload() and it references a symbol that was previously loaded in another hrb module and later unloaded with hb_hrbunload(), it does not generate an error “Unknown or unregistered symbol”, because the symbol exists even though hb_hrbunload( ) performs a pDyn->pSymbol->value.pCodeFunc = NULL;

 After testing this minor change in the hb_hrbLoad() function solves the problem.

 I would like to know comments on this, thank you

 I attach the runner.c module, the changes are found between the tags Charly240215

Thank you all.

Charly.

runner.c