PostgreSQL PGRDD -> DbStruct() BUG

testi testmann

Jul 25, 2020, 5:50:20 AM7/25/20
to Harbour Developers
hi,

i try to post a BUG but i got a Email "Access denied" ... WHY ?
Email does not explain what i´m doing wrong ?

---

Question : is PGRDD still valid ?

greetings by OHR
Jimmy

Klas Engwall

Jul 25, 2020, 6:02:30 AM7/25/20
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jimmy,

> i try to post a BUG but i got a Email "Access denied" ... WHY ?
> Email does not explain what i´m doing wrong ?

You should have received a message referring support questions to the
Harbour-Users group. I just checked the group configuration, and the
message is still there and labeled as active. If you received "Access
denied", then there is apparently something wrong at Google Groups.

> Question : is PGRDD still valid ?

You seem to request support for a module that was deleted ten years ago.
Please check changelog.txt before posting.

* contrib/hbpgsql/postgres.c
+ Added PQPREPARE(), PQEXECPREPARED(). Based on code donated by
Lorenzo Fiorini. Modified to compile with current Harbour,
changed parameter handling and error checking, and changed
to return GC collected result pointer. (I didn't make any
tests, so pls do)

* contrib/hbpgsql/hbpgsql.hbp
- contrib/hbpgsql/pgrdd.prg
- contrib/hbpgsql/tests/tstpgrdd.prg
- Deleted experimental USRRDD for PGSQL.

Regards,
Klas