CNCF project Harbor community conference

Wenkai Yin

Jan 7, 2019, 11:58:30 PM1/7/19
to harbor...@googlegroups.com, harbo...@googlegroups.com, cna-eng-harbor

Hello everyone,

Welcome to join Harbor community conference call! In this meeting, we’ll make an introduction and demo for the integration of Harbor and dragonfly. As members of the Harbor community, your comments and suggestions are very important to the whole community. We hope you can reserve time to attend this significant meeting. Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting!

Agenda:

  • Harbor + dragonfly introduction and demo (15 minutes)
  • Release progress updates (10 minutes)
  • Q&A (10 minutes)

Meeting time: 2019/01/09 06:00-07:00 AM(PST)/21:00-22:00 (Beijing time)

Meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/734959521

invite.ics