Harbor community conf call: Feature "Only keep X latest tags of the image repo" discussion

Steven Zou

Jul 16, 2018, 7:51:49 AM7/16/18
to Nathan Lowe, cent...@gmail.com, harbo...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Jiang, DaoJun Zhang, Haining Henry Zhang, Qian Deng, Steven Ren, Steven Zou, Wenkai Yin, Yan Wang

Hi all,

  The feature “Only keep X latest tags of the image repo” has been mentioned a lot in the community. Seems many users have the similar requirements. We happened to know one of our contributors Nathan (@nlowe) is planning to develop that feature and willing to contribute it back to community. That’s so excited!  We’d like to setup this conf call to talk about the feature and so glad to invite Nathan to give us a short introduction first about:

·       Motivation of the feature

·       Feature design

·       Development plan/progress

·       Issues/Risks

·       Other related topics

After that, we can have a discussion on the feature related topics.

If you’re interested in the feature or have similar requirement, please do not hesitate to join the meeting.

VMware Logo

VMware - Meeting Invite
Enjoy your meeting!

steven zou is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

https://VMware.zoom.us/j/4950184181

Meeting ID: 495 018 4181

Join by Telephone

Mobile One-Tap:

US: +16699006833,,4950184181# or +1 646 558 8656,,4950184181#

Dial:

US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 20 3695 0088
or +44 (0) 20 3051 2874
Ireland: +353 (0) 1 691 7488

Meeting ID:

495 018 4181

*For higher quality, dial a number based on your current location.

International Numbers

Join from a Video Conferencing Room

H.323:

162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
221.122.88.195 (China)
115.114.131.7 (India)
213.19.144.110 (EMEA)
202.177.207.158 (Australia)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
69.174.57.160 (Canada)

Meeting ID:

495 018 4181

SIP:

49501...@zoomcrc.com

Join from Skype for Business

Skype URL:

https://VMware.zoom.us/skype/4950184181

3401 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304
VMware, Inc.
   |   View this email in your browser

invite.ics

Steven Zou

Jul 23, 2018, 12:51:26 AM7/23/18
to Nathan Lowe, cent...@gmail.com, harbo...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Jiang, DaoJun Zhang, Haining Henry Zhang, Qian Deng, Steven Ren, Wenkai Yin, Yan Wang

Here is the meeting recording and the possible followups: https://github.com/vmware/harbor/wiki/Community-Conference-Calls . Please check.

thanks&regards

--

Steven (邹佳)

Software Engineer, CNA, VMware R&D

Cell: +8618600021252

Addr: 8F Tower C, Raycom Info Tech Park, No. 2 Kexueyuan South Road Haidian District, Beijing 100738 China

From: sz...@vmware.com
When: 21:00 - 22:00 July 20, 2018
Subject: Harbor community conf call: Feature "Only keep X latest tags of the image repo" discussion
Location: https://VMware.zoom.us/j/4950184181

Hi all,

  The feature “Only keep X latest tags of the image repo” has been mentioned a lot in the community. Seems many users have the similar requirements. We happened to know one of our contributors Nathan (@nlowe) is planning to develop that feature and willing to contribute it back to community. That’s so excited!  We’d like to setup this conf call to talk about the feature and so glad to invite Nathan to give us a short introduction first about:

Motivation of the feature

Feature design

Development plan/progress

Issues/Risks

Other related topics

After that, we can have a discussion on the feature related topics.

If you’re interested in the feature or have similar requirement, please do not hesitate to join the meeting.

Image removed by sender. VMware Logo