CNCF project Harbor community call

1 view

Steven Zou

Aug 20, 2018, 1:50:40 AM8/20/18
to harbo...@googlegroups.com, harbor...@googlegroups.com, cna-eng-harbor

Hi all,

  Welcome to join weekly community call of CNCF project Harbor. Here are the topics for this meeting:

  • Go CLI of Harbor introduction and demo: We’re so glad to invite community contributor @moooofly who is working on implementing a go CLI for Harbor to give us an introduction about the project [30 min].
  • Harbor V1.6.0 early preview (Part 1): Qian from Harbor team will give us a demo about the feature of helm chart repository supporting which will be released in V1.6.0 [20 min].
  • Q&A [10 min]
invite.ics

Steven Zou

Aug 20, 2018, 10:19:19 PM8/20/18
to harbo...@googlegroups.com, harbor...@googlegroups.com, cna-eng-harbor, Steven Ren, QQ邮箱, James Zabala, Nguyen, Long, DaoJun Zhang

Hi all,

  Welcome to join weekly community call of CNCF project Harbor. Here are the topics for this meeting:

·         Harbor latest updates by Harbor team [5 min]

·         Go CLI of Harbor introduction and demo: We’re so glad to invite community contributor @moooofly who is working on implementing a go CLI for Harbor to give us an introduction about the project [30 min].

·         Harbor V1.6.0 early preview (Part 1): Qian from Harbor team will give us a demo about the feature of helm chart repository supporting which will be released in V1.6.0 [20 min].

·         Q&A [5 min]

invite.ics