CNCF project Harbor community conference

Steven Zou

Jan 21, 2019, 11:46:07 PM1/21/19
to harbor...@googlegroups.com, harbo...@googlegroups.com, cncf-harbor...@lists.cncf.io, cn-eng-harbor, cna-eng-harbor, Wenkai Yin, Yan Wang, Meina Zhou, peimi...@corp.netease.com, fei...@liulishuo.com

Hello everyone,

Welcome to join Harbor community conference meeting! In this meeting, we’d like to share some DEV progress/updates/demos of the features included in the release V1.8 by the feature owners:

  • Harbor health check API – Wenkai Yin @ VMware
  • Robot account – Yan Wang @ VMware
  • Developer center (swagger API) – Mia Zhou @ VMware
  • Harbor CLI – Fei Sun @ Liulishuo
  • Webhook – Mingming Pei @ Netease
  • Replication NG – Steven Z@ VMware

No special topic at this meeting, then the meeting will last about 30 minutes.

As members of the Harbor community, your comments and suggestions are very important to the whole community. We hope you can reserve time to attend this significant meeting. Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting!

Meeting time: 2019/01/23 06:00-07:00 AM(PST)/21:00-21:30 (CHN BEIJING Time)

Meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/734959521

invite.ics