FW: Harbor Community meetings

Steven Zou

Feb 21, 2019, 8:59:39 PM2/21/19
to harbo...@googlegroups.com, Michael Michael

FYI

thanks&regards

--

Steven Zou(邹佳)

Engineer, CNA, VMware R&D | Harbor Core Maintainer

Cell: +8618600021252

Addr: 9F Tower C, Raycom Info Tech Park, No. 2 Kexueyuan South Road Haidian District, Beijing 100738 China

From: <harbor...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Michael Michael <mich...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, February 22, 2019 at 00:51
To: harbor-users <harbor...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Harbor Community meetings

hi everyone,

I would like to introduce myself first. My name is Michael Michael (https://github.com/michmike. Most people call me M2) and I am now the Product Manager Lead for Harbor from VMware. I will be working closely with all of you in our efforts around Harbor. I am not new in OSS software as i am also the chair for SIG-Windows in the Kubernetes community

I just invited everyone to two sets of bi-weekly meetings on Harbor. One is tailored for China/Europe time zones and the other for USA time zones. You only need to attend one set of meetings.

You can also access the calendar for Harbor here:

looking forward to working with everyone.

Michael Michael

Director of Product Management, VMware

SIG-Windows chair, Kubernetes Community