Catalog listing at /api/v2/_catalog requires SysAdmin privileges

bruce_m...@trendmicro.com

Aug 3, 2018, 2:34:01 PM8/3/18
to harbor-dev
Hi, I'm trying to get a catalog listing from Harbor (eg: a GET to /api/v2/_catalog). It looks like access to that endpoint is restricted to users with role SysAdmin.Has any thought gone into letting a user with read privileges get catalog entries for projects they have access to?

Docker Trusted Registry allows a lower-privileged user to retrieve this info from `/api/v0/repositories`.

Bruce.

Steven Zou

Aug 5, 2018, 10:38:27 PM8/5/18
to bruce_m...@trendmicro.com, harbor-dev

Thanks u, Bruce. We’ll take a look at this scenario. Could you tell us more about your use case which requires such a change?

thanks&regards

--

Steven (邹佳)

Software Engineer, CNA, VMware R&D

Cell: +8618600021252

Addr: 8F Tower C, Raycom Info Tech Park, No. 2 Kexueyuan South Road Haidian District, Beijing 100738 China