AUGUST 2008 - DEAR HUMAN RIGHTS SUPPORTERS - over 550 TORTURE CASES

news.omega

Aug 21, 2008, 3:23:01 AM8/21/08
to harassmen...@googlegroups.com
Betreff:
AUGUST 2008 - DEAR HUMAN RIGHTS SUPPORTERS - over 550 TORTURE CASES
Von:
"john ECCE" <tie...@gmail.com>
Datum:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:49:26 +1000
An:
mcmai...@gmail.com

DEAR HUMAN RIGHTS SUPPORTERS

Attached are over 550 DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND ORGANISED STALKING TORTURE AND ABUSE CASE SUMMARIES YOU TO WITNESS, RECORD AND OPPOSE.

Some of our DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND ORGANISED STALKING TORTURE AND ABUSE CASES detail the most extreme and totalitarian violations of human rights in human history, including the most horrendous incidences of psychological torture, rapes, sexual abuse, surgical mutilations, and other mental and physical mutilations. There are MANY, MANY others, all over the world, who are being subjected to similar torture and abuse – leaders, civilians and combatants.

It is no exaggeration to say our cases are as horrendous and urgent as people fleeing Nazi or Pol Pot concentration camps – specifically Dr Mengele.

WE NEED SAFE HOUSES IMMEDIATELY TO PROTECT OURSELVES FROM THESE DIRECTED ENERGY & NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS

PLEASE ASSIST US URGENTLY!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO BE "A SELECTED WITNESS" to these extreme and monstrous CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY – indescribably terrible in themselves – coupled with the ORWELLIAN/STALINIST secrecy and denial of any support at all that we are experiencing, makes them even more horrendous and monstrous.

We have contacted most Governments, Security/Intelligence Agencies, International Organizations, Human Rights Organizations, Universities, Scientific and other Institutions, and the International Media all over the world - over and over and over again – and have had our appeals for assistance, protection and/or publicity almost completely ignored and/or suppressed.

Some TARGETED INDIVIDUALS have been attempting to gain assistance, protection and/or publicity about these crimes since the 1990s - and even earlier - this extends as far back into the history of illegal "scientific and medical" testing and experimentation as MKULTRA and the DUPLESSIS ORPHANS - and further.

We are still collecting CASE SUMMARIES from TARGETED INDIVIDUALS all over the world, and we have also advised them to send them to you – "THE SELECTED WITNESSES" - TO WITNESS, RECORD AND OPPOSE so that :-

A. We can be sure that as many people as possible know about these horrendous crimes.

B. We can be sure that these AUTHORITIES and ORGANISATIONS are either trying to uphold the rule of National, International and Human Rights Law, and that we will, sooner or later, be protected by these laws.

C. Or that we can be sure these AUTHORITIES and ORGANISATIONS are complicit and/or acquiescent to these CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY and that National, International and Human Rights Law no longer apply - in which case our task will be to get the rule of these laws restored.

Later these records should become an information source - such as the INTERNATIONAL TRACING OFFICE  set up to record the fates and whereabouts of Jews (and others?) after WW11. The information collected can then be used by the appropriate people for LEGAL, MEDICAL, WELFARE, HISTORICAL etc. records.

As well as being illegal the crimes being committed against us are contrary to the Principles and Values of all the major religions and ethical systems - so we will also be demonstrating to all of these people and AUTHORITIES AND ORGANISATIONS the huge disconnect between their professed Principles and Values and the reality. We will be showing their monstrous Doublespeak Doublethink Doubledo ignorance, stupidity and/or hypocrisy.

It is our responsibility to record and alert the world to these horrendous crimes - and the extreme danger that these technologies, powers and tendencies pose to human rights, liberty, democracy, privacy and the mental and physical freedom, individuality, integrity, health and growth of all people – in all their "infinite?" richness, degrees, aspects, qualities and diversity!

Make no mistake these are the most horrendous totalitarian weapons and crimes imaginable and the people and organizations using them are mass-murdering conspirators pursuing totalitarian fundamentalist schemes.

Beware of the brain phrenologists/determinists/reductionists, and the thought, imagination and feelings police/cullers/delimiters and prosecutors who are already literally and physically actively at work amongst us!! Both monstrously and criminally, and also far more insidiously.

It is no exaggeration to say our cases are as horrendous and urgent as people fleeing a Nazi or Pol Pot concentration camp – specifically Dr Mengele.

WE NEED SAFE HOUSES IMMEDIATELY TO PROTECT OURSELVES FROM THESE DIRECTED ENERGY & NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS

PLEASE ASSIST US URGENTLY!!!

John Finch
MAIL: 5/8 Kemp St, Thornbury, Vic 3071, Australia, TEL: 0424009627
EMAIL:
tijoh...@gmail.com ,
MCmai...@gmail.com

TARGETED INDIVIDUAL and a member of THE WORLDWIDE CAMPAIGN AGAINST TORTURE AND ABUSE USING DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS

PS. Please contact us for further information

Link to the
US Congress, European Parliament & UK Parliament - Briefings On Secret Geophysical Weapons & 'Mind Control'
http://www.policestateplanning.com/briefings.htm

Secret Geophysical Weapons (earthquake, storms, fires) crimes against humanity
in Myanmar, China, Iran, USA, Central America, Turkey, Greece, Pakistan, India, Japan and Indonesia killing well over a million people and massive destruction. (please see the REFERENCES below)

War Crimes, Crimes Against Humanity and Torture using Directed Energy and Neurological Weapons to cause the most horrendous psychological tortures, rapes, sexual abuse, surgical mutilations, and other mental and physical mutilations on many, many thousands of people worldwide - leaders, citizens and combatants.
(please see the REFERENCES below)

Dirty Wars and Black Operations f
omenting and prolonging conflicts and civil strife in Algeria, Sudan, Congo, Somalia, Palestine, Lebanon, Egypt, Kenya, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Turkey, Russia, Chechnyia, Pakistan, India, Kashmir, Sri Lanka, China, Tibet, Colombia causing the deaths of many, many thousands of people.

Crimes Against Peace, War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity in Iraq and Afghanistan resulting in the deaths of well over a million people and the ongoing subjugation and destruction of those countries.

Crimes Against Humanity using Directed Energy Weapons to cause crashes, electrical and mechanical disasters, and violations of the integrity of electronic data and systems killing thousands of people and causing much criminal malfeasance.
(please see the REFERENCES below)

Active Criminal Complicity in all of the above crimes by the Media Monopolies as almost all public discourse, and as much as 80% of  "international news", "events" and "history", has been degraded into produced and managed dramas/atrocities (i.e. wars, disasters, civil strife etc), and criminally presented as infotainment, endogenous socio-political changes, propaganda and/or pseudo-science.
(please see the REFERENCES below)

Active Criminal Complicity in all of the above crimes by other Governments, Agencies and International Organisations as there's no genuine information or analyses about any of these crimes – at all.

Regarding these Crimes Against Humanity, War Crimes, Dirty Wars, Black Operations, And Secret Weapons
there is a complete
ORWELLIAN/STALINIST PUBLIC INFORMATION AND INQUIRY BLACKOUT.

SECRET GEOPHYSICAL, DIRECTED ENERGY & NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS - TECHNICAL & POLITICAL/HISTORICAL INFORMATION

US CONGRESS, EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT & UK PARLIAMENT - BRIEFINGS ON SECRET GEOPHYSICAL WEAPONS & 'MIND CONTROL'
WEB: http://www.policestateplanning.com/briefings.htm

RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTER SERGEI LAVROV - "THE THREAT OF NEW WEAPONRY"
WEB: http://english.pravda.ru/science/tech/84544-0/

FROM PRAVDA - SECRET GEOPHYSICAL WEAPONS - "UNPREDICTABLE NATURAL DISASTERS AND MAN-CAUSED CATASTROPHES"
WEB:
http://english.pravda.ru/main/2003/01/15/42068.html

GLOBAL RESEARCH.CA - WEATHER WARFARE
WEB:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=CHO20020104&articleId=205
http://www.google.com/search?domains=globalresearch.ca&q=haarp&sa=Google+Search&sitesearch=globalresearch.ca
"HAARP IS FULLY OPERATIONAL AND HAS THE ABILITY OF POTENTIALLY TRIGGERING FLOODS, DROUGHTS, HURRICANES AND EARTHQUAKES. FROM A MILITARY STANDPOINT, HAARP IS A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION"

CAMPAIGN FOR COOPERATION IN SPACE - HAARP IS A SPACE-BASED WEAPON OF MASS-DESTRUCTION
WEB: http://peaceinspace.blogs.com/peaceinspaceorg/2008/05/haarp-is-a-spac.html

SECRET GEOPHYSICAL WEAPONS

WEB: http://www.rense.com/general28/deathray.htm

THE SHOCKING MENACE OF SATELLITE SURVEILLANCE by John Fleming
WEB: http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1068

JOHN ST. CLAIR AKWEI VS. NSA, FT. MEADE, MD, USA
WEB:
http://www.angelfire.com/or/mctrl/akwei.html

SYSTEMS OF SURVEILLANCE & REPRESSION by Judy Malloy
WEB:
http://www.well.com/user/jmalloy/gunterandgwen/resources.html

WANTTOKNOW. INFO/MINDCONTROL
WEB:
http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol10pg

MIND CONTROL & SUBLIMINAL SUGGESTION - 100 USA PATENTS
WEB: http://www.rexresearch.com/sublimin/sublimin.htm

ON THE NEED FOR NEW CRITERIA OF DIAGNOSIS OF PSYCHOSIS IN THE LIGHT OF MIND INVASIVE TECHNOLOGY, CAROLE SMITH, JOURNAL OF PSYCHO-SOCIAL STUDIES , VOL 2(2) NO 3 2003
WEB:
http://www.angelfire.com/or/mctrl/NewCrit-JPSS-CS2.htm

PROJECT CENSORED - HUMAN RIGHTS AND FREEDOM OF THOUGHT VIOLATIONS BY US MILITARY/INTELLIGENCE ORGANIZATIONS.
WEB: http://www.projectcensored.org/articles/story/us-intelligence-community-human-rights-violations/

PROJECT CENSORED - NO HABEAS CORPUS FOR 'ANY PERSON'
"THE NEW LAW APPEARS TO CREATE A PARALLEL 'STAR CHAMBER' SYSTEM FOR THE PROSECUTION, IMPRISONMENT, AND POSSIBLE EXECUTION OF ENEMIES OF THE STATE, WHETHER THOSE ENEMIES ARE FOREIGN OR DOMESTIC"
WEB: http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories/articles/1-no-habeas-corpus-for-any-person/

PROJECT CENSORED - AN ELECTION WITHOUT MEANING
"WILL HABEAS CORPUS AND POSSE COMITATUS BE RESTORED TO THE PEOPLE? WILL TORTURE STOP?...WILL THE US NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCIES STOP MASS SPYING ON OUR PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS? WILL THE NEO-CONSERVATIVE AGENDA OF TOTAL MILITARY DOMINATION OF THE WORLD BE REVERSED?"
WEB: http://www.projectcensored.org/articles/story/an-election-without-meaning/

WALL STREET JOURNAL - NSA's DOMESTIC SPYING GROWS
WEB:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120511973377523845.html?mod=hps_us_whats_news

AUSTRALIA FIRST TO ADMIT "WE'RE PART OF GLOBAL SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM" - ECHELON OUTED BY THE HEAD OF AUSTRALIA'S DEFENCE SIGNALS DIRECTORATE (DSD), MARTIN BRADY.

WEB: http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/2/2889/1.html

MONARCH THE NEW PHOENIX PROGRAM
WEB: http://www.monarchnewphoenix.com/ , http://www.myspace.com/marsboy683

THE EUROPEAN UNION...A TOTALITARIAN POLICE STATE IN THE MAKING….?

WEB: http://groups.google.de/group/archive_news/browse_thread/thread/ad50ce7bbeaffbca?hl=en

BUSH/USA - WAR CRIMES & HITLER CONNECTIONS
WEB: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larisa-alexandrovna/all-the-presidents-nazis_b_102022.html

STATE-SPONSORED TERROR:  BRITISH AND AMERICAN BLACK OPS IN IRAQ

WEB: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=9447

PROJECT CENSORED - THE PROPAGANDA MODEL & ACCELERATED MEDIA CONCENTRATION
A HANDFUL OF MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS CONTROLS NEARLY EVERYTHING WE SEE AND HEAR ON THE SCREEN, OVER THE AIRWAVES AND IN PRINT. WHAT IMPACT DOES CONSOLIDATION HAVE ON NEWS COVERAGE, ENTERTAINMENT CULTURE, FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND DEMOCRACY?
WEB: http://www.projectcensored.org/articles/story/left-progressive-media-inside-the-propaganda-model/

THE NEW MEDIA MONOPOLY -  BEN BAGDIKIAN
DESCRIBES THE CARTEL OF FIVE GIANT MEDIA CONGLOMERATES WHO NOW CONTROL THE MEDIA…. THEY MANUFACTURE POLITICS AND SOCIAL VALUES... A COUNTRY WITHOUT ALL THE SIGNIFICANT NEWS, POINTS OF VIEW, AND INFORMATION ITS CITIZENS NEED TO BE INFORMED IS RISKING THE LOSS OF DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS.
WEB:
http://benbagdikian.net/index.htm

ABOUT THE CAUSES OF THE 2ND WORLD WAR
WEB:
http://www.agitprop.org.au/lefthistory/1948_falsifiers_of_history.php

USA REPRESENTATIVE JIM GUEST'S (MO) LETTER
WEB:
http://www.freedomfchs.com/repjimguestltr.pdf

"October 10, 2007
Dear Member of the Legislature and Friends:

This letter is to ask for your help for the many constituents in our country who are being affected unjustly by electronic weapons torture and covert harassment groups. Serious privacy rights violations and physical injuries have been caused by the activities of these groups and their use of so-called non-lethal weapons on men, women, and even children.

I am asking you to play a role in helping these victims and also stopping the massive movement in the use of Verichip and RFID technologies in tracking Americans. . .  . . ."

Sincerely,
Representative Jim Guest  EMAIL:
Jim....@house.mo.gov , jimo...@msn.com
WEB:
http://jimguest.com/

PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:-

Yours in the search for openness and respect for universal human rights
John Finch, 5/8 Kemp St, Thornbury, Vic 3071, Australia, TEL: 0424009627
EMAIL:
tijoh...@gmail.com, MCmai...@gmail.com

TARGETED INDIVIDUAL and a member of THE WORLDWIDE CAMPAIGN AGAINST TORTURE AND ABUSE USING DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS

DIRECTED ENERGY & NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS VICTIMS' ORGANISATIONS & FURTHER INFORMATION

FREEDOM FROM COVERT HARASSMENT AND SURVEILLANCE
MR DERRICK ROBINSON
WEB: http://freedomfchs.com/
EMAIL: in...@freedomfchs.com, derrick...@gmail.com,

THE ASSOCIATION AGAINST THE ABUSE OF PSYCHOPHYSICAL WEAPONS
PRESIDENT SWETLANA SCHUNIN
EMAIL: Dimitri...@gmx.de,
ka414...@online.de,
WEB: http://psychophysischer-terror.de.tl/

THE AMERICAN COGNITIVE LIBERTIES ASSOCIATION
THE DIRECTOR
WEB: http://americancognitivelibertiesassoc.org/default.aspx
EMAIL:
ema...@americancognitivelibertiesassoc.org, AC...@americancognitivelibertiesassoc.org,

THE FEDERATION AGAINST MIND CONTROL EUROPE
MS MONIKA STOCES, MR DANNY BONTE
WEB: http://www.mindcontrol-victims.eu/
EMAIL: MCmai...@gmail.com,
monika...@telenet.be, monika...@gmail.com, danny...@gmail.com,

MIND CONTROL - TECHNOLOGY, TECHNIQUES & POLITICS
MR ALLEN BARKER Ph.D
WEB:
http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~alb/misc/truth.html , http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~alb/misc/moreMindLinks.html

SURVEILLANCE ISSUES
MR PAUL BAIRD
WEB:
www.surveillanceissues.com
EMAIL: p.b...@surveillanceissues.com,

SECRET ILLEGAL SURVEILLANCE AND ATTACKS
MS LESLIE CRAWFORD
WEB: http://www.lesliecrawford.cabanova.com/page1.html
EMAIL: leslie...@talkamerica.net

MIND JUSTICE
MS CHERYL WELSH
WEB: http://www.mindjustice.org/
EMAIL:
we...@dcn.davis.ca.us

INTERNATIONAL MOVEMENT TO BAN THE MANIPULATION OF THE HUMAN NERVOUS SYSTEM BY TECHNICAL MEANS,
MR MOMJIR BABACEK
WEB:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Campus/2289/webpage.htm, http://web.iol.cz/mhzzrz/
EMAIL:
mbab...@iol.cz, we...@dcn.davis.ca.us,

GERMANY - VEREIN GEGEN DEN MISSBRAUCH PSYCHOPHYSISCHER WAFFEN
WEB: http://psychophysischer-terror.de.tl/

ASSOCIAZIONE VITTIME ARMI ELETTRONICHE-MENTALI
MR PAOLO DORIGO
WEB: http://it.geocities.com/decifircas/ ,  www.associazionevittimearmielettroniche-mentali.org
EMAIL:
in...@avae-m.org, in...@associazionevittimearmielettroniche-mentali.org, bas...@libero.it, paola.m...@libero.it, antan...@libero.it,

INDIA - NO MORE COVERT MIND CONTROL WEAPONS

MR FEISAL SALIM A.S.
WEB: http://www.mindcontrolvictimsunity.in/
EMAIL: in...@mindcontrolvictimsunity.in, inform...@gmail.com

CHINA - PEACEPINK -
阳 光生活
MS SOLEIL MAVIS
WEB: http://club.cn.yahoo.com/peacepink
http://soleilmavis.googlepages.com/homecn , http://groups.google.com/group/soleilmavis
http://soleilmavis.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!9B6CD1D7F6F8F411!1972.entry   (in CHINESE)
EMAIL: solei...@yahoo.com,

JAPAN - STOP MIND CONTROL
の サイトは、兵器技術や心理学等を悪用した、マインドコントロールの強制人体実験に反対します

WEB: http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~terre/index.html , http://www.mirai1.com/ , (in JAPANESE and ENGLISH)

http://www.geocities.jp/techhanzainetinfo/  (in JAPANESE)

JAPAN
-
WEB: http://gangstalkinginde.blog59.fc2.com/

THE MOSCOW HOUSING ECOLOGY COMMITTEE
MS ALLA PETUKHOVA
WEB: http://www.moscomeco.narod.ru./
EMAIL: pea...@mail.ru, mosc...@mail.ru, moskome...@narod.ru

THE ST.PETERSBOURGH SOCIETY OF PERSONS SUBJECT TO REMOTE CONTROLLED BIOENERGETIC TERROR
THE DIRECTORS

WEB: http://psyterror.narod.ru/
EMAIL: pea...@mail.ru, mosc...@mail.ru,
moskome...@narod.ru

BAN ELECTRONIC WARFARE ON CIVILIANS PETITION
280 + SIGNATURES AND MESSAGES OF VICTIMS & SUPPORTERS
WEB: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/synergy/?e
EMAIL:
ti.sy...@gmail.com, kom...@gmail.com

MIND CONTROL FORUM VICTIMS' ACCOUNTS
600 + VICTIMS' ACCOUNTS
WEB: http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/archv-hm.htm

NAFF - ADVOCATING FOR VICTIMS OF MIND CONTROL, TORTURE, SLAVERY & RELATED TERROR
MS KATHLEEN SULLIVAN
WEB: http://naffoundation.org/
EMAIL: ma...@naffoundation.org

FASCISM - "9-11" - MIND CONTROL
MR JAMES MARINO
WEB: http://www.9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com/
EMAIL:
peaces...@hotmail.com

RULE OF LAW DEFENDERS
MR MOE HOSNY
WEB:
www.hosnyinfo.com
EMAIL: defen...@yahoo.ca

MIKROWELLENTERROR.DE/
WEB: http://www.mikrowellenterror.de/
EMAIL:
in...@mikrowellenterror.de, webm...@mikrowellenterror.de

INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE ON OFFENSIVE MICROWAVE WEAPONS
MR HARLAN GIRARD
WEB: http://www.icomw.org/
EMAIL:
http://www.icomw.org/contact.asp

EMF TORTURE CHAMBER
MS T. JOSEPHINE
WEB: http://www.geocities.com/xposperps/
EMAIL:
http://emftorturechamber.blogspot.com/, xpos...@yahoo.com

TECHNOLOGICAL TORTURE
MS PAT STEWART
WEB:
http://iamatorturevictim.blogspot.com/
EMAIL: stewa...@bellsouth.net

EXOTIC WARFARE.COM
WEB: http://exoticwarfare.org/
EMAIL:
journ...@Safe-mail.net, texass...@fastmail.fm

ORGANIZED CRIME WAVES
MS ELIZABETH ADAMS
http://www.organizedcrimewaves.com/
EMAIL:
organized...@yahoo.com

CITIZENS AGAINST HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION
MR RICHARD PERLMANN
WEB:
http://www.healthycitizens.blogspot.com/
EMAIL:
healthy...@gmail.com, r...@healthycitizens.com

THE CENTER FOR COGNITIVE LIBERTY & ETHICS (CCLE)
MR RICHARD GLEN BOIRE, DR WRYE SENTENTIA
WEB: http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/index.html
EMAIL: in...@cognitiveliberty.org,

THE DECLARATION OF ALARMED CITIZENS
MR JEAN VERSTRAETEN
EMAIL:
verstrae...@belgacom.net

US CITIZENS ARE SECRETLY BEING USED AS RESEARCH RATS
WEB: http://researchrat.com/
EMAIL:
targete...@yahoo.com

MR RUDY ANDRIA -
EMAIL: rudyr...@gmail.com

MR WALDEMAR LOTZ  -
EMAIL: wlot...@web.de, wlot...@mail.ru,

MR WALTER MADLIGER
EMAIL: wmad...@yahoo.de,

MR DARIUS MOCKUS
EMAIL: darius...@yahoo.com,

MS DENISE S. POMPL
EMAIL: erali...@aol.com, lperl...@yahoo.com,

A very, very partial LIST OF VICTIMS OF DIRECTED ENERGY & NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS

THE AMERICAS

1.NAME: ELIZABETH ADAMS

2.NAME: AKU

3.NAME: al23

4.NAME: NEAL ALCHALABI (NEAL CHAMBERS)

5.NAME: ALETA

6.NAME: GARY ALGAR

7.NAME: RON ANGELL

8.NAME: ANN

9.NAME: ARIZONA - 6 VIGILANTE/ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT VICTIMS

10.NAME: ANNYCE ARNTZEN

11.NAME: RANDY ARRASMITH

12.NAME: SANA ASFOUR (Reham Dawood)

13.NAME: DEVORAH BAKER

14.NAME:   LINDSAY G. BALDWIN

15.NAME: VERNON WAYNE BALL

16.NAME: ALLEN BARKER

17.NAME:  KAY BARNES

18.NAME: ERIC BAZAN

19.NAME: DAVID ALAN BEACH

20.NAME: MATT BEAL

21.NAME: PAUL BEGGS

22.NAME: SHERRY BELL

23.NAME: STACEY BERRY

24.NAME: KATA BILLUPS

25.NAME: KAYLON BLACKBURN

26.NAME: JOHN BRASWELL

27.NAME: LAURIE BRODIE

28.NAME: EMILIO BRUGUEROS

29.NAME: BETH BUCHANAN

30.NAME:  KEVIN BURNOR

31.NAME: ROBERT BUTLER

32.NAME: ROBERT O. BUTNER

33.NAME: CADEWCH

34.NAME: CARLO CALANDRA

35.NAME: KELLY CASLAR

36.NAME: MILAGROS CEDANO

37.NAME: RICHARD CENTENO

38.NAME: DIANA MARIE CHAPMAN

39.NAME: GREGORY COUSINS

40.NAME: LESLIE L. CRAWFORD

41.NAME: CHRIS – FREEDOM FIGHTERS FOR AMERICA

42.NAME: MARY CROOK

43.NAME: OPHNELL CUMBERBATCH

44.NAME: VALERIE CUTLER

45.NAME: D

46.NAME: N D

47.NAME: WANDA AND SARA DABLIN

48.NAME: DAVID

49.NAME: D DEERWOMAN

50.NAME: Raúl Luis DEL VALLE

51.NAME: ROBERT ALAN DESROSIERS

52.NAME: BETH DONAHUE

53.NAME: DONALD DUNLAP

54.NAME: BOB G DUNLAP

55.NAME: DICK EASTMAN

56.NAME: TARGET ELEPHANT

57.NAME: SAM EVANS

58.NAME: DOUGLAS EVERMAN

59.NAME: RAISA EYDELMAN

60.NAME: MARY FAIR

61.NAME: PAM FARNSWORTH

62.NAME: SCOTT FITZGERALD

63.NAME: DONALD FOSTER

64.NAME: KEVIN FOWLER

65.NAME: KATHLEENE SUSAN FRANCIS

66.NAME: BILL GALLAGHER

67.NAME: HERBERT GARTNER

68.NAME: PAUL GOLDING-CLARK

69.NAME: FLORA GOLTSMAN

70.NAME: RAFAEL GONZALEZ

71.NAME: ERIC R GOODMAN

72.NAME: MARY GOODWIN

73.NAME: AARON GOODWIN

74.NAME: JAMES HENRY GRAF

75.NAME: ERIC GRIFFIN

76.NAME: SHERI GRUTZ

77.NAME: ERIC H

78.NAME: MARGARET HABIB

79.NAME: MIKAL HALEY

80.NAME: DEB HALL AND SON

81.NAME: JIMMY HALLER

82.NAME: JONATHAN C HANSEN

83.NAME: MOLLY R. HARDIN

84.NAME: NAOMI HARRIS

85.NAME: RONALD HAUCKE

86.NAME: KATHLEEN T. HECKMAN

87.NAME: SUSAN HONAKER & FAMILY

88.NAME: MOSTAFA HOSNY

89.NAME: ROSARIO HOUSEHOLDER (MARA)

90.NAME: JULIE HOWELL

91.NAME: JOHN HUGHES

92.NAME: MARLENA HUGHES

93.NAME: MARK IANNICELLI aka. Muhammad Iannicelli, aka MuhammadLi,

94.NAME: INTERIQ

95.NAME: "IQPRISONER"

96.NAME: JACK

97.NAME: PHILLIP JACKSON

98.NAME: RICHARD DEAN JACOB

99.NAME: JEANNIE

100.NAME: JENNIFER

101.NAME: JIM

102.NAME: JILLYJOHNSON

103.NAME: MARY JOHNSON

104.NAME: JON

105.NAME: MARK JONES

106.NAME: STEVEN JONES

107.NAME: T. JOSEPHINE

108.NAME: JUNE

109.NAME: KEVIN JUNIOR

110.NAME: KATHI

111.NAME: KEITH

112.NAME: TANYA KELLER

113.NAME: SHAFIQ KHAN

114.NAME: KIM

115.NAME: PATRICIA A. KINSELLA

116.NAME: NICHOLAS KIRKLAND

117.NAME: THOMAS J. KLUEGEL

118.NAME: LINDA KMIOTEK

119.NAME: TREVOR KOKOTYLO

120.NAME: KOMMY

121.NAME: VICTORIA KUPHALL

122.NAME: GALINA KURDINA

123.NAME: C L

124.NAME: JOHN GREGORY LAMBROS

125.NAME: GARY N LANDRY

126.NAME: EDGAR R. LAVERDE

127.NAME: DONALD LEE aka the Shadowillowist, Geshe Roache Lee

128.NAME: NADINE LEE

129.NAME: JANET LEIH

130.NAME: JENNIFER LICHY

131.NAME: JOHN M LITO

132.NAME: VICTOR LIVINGSTON

133.NAME: STEPHEN LONG

134.NAME: RAMONA LOPEZ

135.NAME: RENE LOSADA

136.NAME: ROGER R. LOWE

137.NAME: C C M & FAMILY

138.NAME: BARRY MADISON

139.NAME: WAYNE MADSEN

140.NAME: SANDRA L MAIZLAND

141.NAME: WAYNE MANZO

142.NAME: BRUNO MARCHESANI

143.NAME: STEFANO MARESCOTTI

144.NAME: JAMES F. MARINO

145.NAME: JON MASON

146.NAME: MICHAEL A MATLOFF

147.NAME: A J MCKAY

148.NAME: FRED McKENNA

149.NAME: DARREN C MCMAHON

150.NAME: JOHN MECCA & DEBBIE LAMB

151.NAME: MICHELLE MELLEMA

152.NAME: JESUS MENDOZA

153.NAME: BARRY MICHAEL

154.NAME: NANCY MILLER

155.NAME: MELODY MINEO

156.NAME: FERNANDO ARAKAKI MIRANDA

157.NAME: CINDY MITCHUM

158.NAME: AMIR MOHAMADI

159.NAME: M. ALEX MOLARO

160.NAME: RICHARD MONGEON

161.NAME: DANIEL L. MOORE

162.NAME: KATHERINE MOORE

163.NAME: DANIEL MORGAN AND FAMILY – LORNA, NICOLE, PATRICIA, CHRISTOPHER, DYLAN, AVERY

164.NAME: ANGELA MORGAN

165.NAME: CAROLYN MORIYAMA

166.NAME: VICTOR N. MOTURI

167.NAME: MASSIE MUNRO

168.NAME: CHUCK MURPHY

169.NAME: KAMRAN NAQVI

170.NAME: GLORIA NAYLOR

171.NAME: CONNIE NEAL

172.NAME: KERRI NEAL

173.NAME: NEBRASKA - 6 YR TARGETED INDIVIDUAL

174.NAME: DEBBIE N., FAMILY & FRIENDS

175.NAME: RICHARD NOEN

176.NAME: MAUREEN NORMAN

177.NAME: TIMOTHY A. NORMAN

178.NAME: LESLIE OLIVER

179.NAME: TERRY PARKER JR. /AKA ROBERTSON

180.NAME: PAMELA PARKER

181.NAME: DELLY PELC

182.NAME: ROBERTO PEREIRA

183.NAME: RICHARD PERLMAN

184.NAME: ARIEL FELICE PHILLIPS

185.NAME: DENISE S. POMPL

186.NAME: POW

187.NAME: BYRON PRIOR & FAMILY

188.NAME: ANDREA PSORAS

189.NAME: MARY R

190.NAME: NORMAN R RABIN

191.NAME: KELLY RASMUSSEN

192.NAME: KELLY RAY

193.NAME: TIM RIFAT

194.NAME: R. S. ROGERS

195.NAME: MR AND MRS GARRY ROMANIK

196.NAME: PAUL ROSE

197.NAME: VICTORIA ROSE

198.NAME: PETER ROSENHOLM

199.NAME: JUSTICE RUIZ

200.NAME: PIERRE SAMSON

201.NAME: MELISSA SANDERSON

202.NAME: LUCIA SANTOS & FAMILY

203.NAME: JILL SAWYER

204.NAME: SARAH SCHAEFFER

205.NAME: STEFAN A. SCHOELLMANN

206.NAME: DELISA SCHOOLER

207.NAME: DOROTHY SCHULTZ

208.NAME: BEVERLY A. SCHWEITZER

209.NAME: RYAN SHIELDS

210.NAME: DAVID SMITH

211.NAME: STEPHEN SMITH

212.NAME: MIRIAM SNYDER

213.NAME: DR CARLOS SOSA M.D.

214.NAME: GERAL SOSBEE

215.NAME: CARL SPERR

216.NAME: ARCHIE STAFFORD

217.NAME: STEPHEN

218.NAME: STEPHEN

219.NAME: PAT STEWART

220.NAME: KRISSI STULL

221.NAME: ANDRZEJ SUDA

222.NAME: ADAM TAMBLE

223.NAME: GRIMS TAROEEL

224.NAME: LOLITA TAYLOR

225.NAME: TERESA TAYLOR

226.NAME: MICHAEL TERRY

227.NAME: BETH TIOXIN

228.NAME: TONY

229.NAME: CHRISTOPHER LAMONT TRICE

230.NAME: LYN TROXEL

231.NAME: ANNA TSENTSIPER

232.NAME: URI AKA DOCTOR NO.

233.NAME: DON VALENTINE

234.NAME: CHAD VANDERGRIFF

235.NAME: THÉRÈSE VERSAILLES

236.NAME: JAMES M. VIERLING JR.

237.NAME: BAY RIDGE VIETNAM

238.NAME: J L VITT

239.NAME: PETER K.VOSOUGH

240.NAME: JAMES WALBERT & FAMILY

241.NAME: TIMOTHY WAITE

242.NAME: ROBERT WALKER

243.NAME: FELICIA WARD

244.NAME: MARK WATERHOUSE

245.NAME: STEW WEBB

246.NAME: DR ALFRED WEBRE

247.NAME: CLARE WEHRLE

248.NAME: DOMINIE WELCH

249.NAME: JOHN WELLS

250.NAME: TERRY WENTZELL

251.NAME: TIMOTHY WHITE

252.NAME: GLENDA WHITEMAN

253.NAME: STEVE WILSON

254.NAME: ROBERT WOOD

255.NAME: KAIS YACOUB

256.NAME: MARION YOUNG

257.NAME: GEORGE ZACHYSTAL

258.NAME: CHRIS ZUCKER

EUROPE

1.                    NAME: GABRIELE ALTENDORF

2.                    NAME: HERBERT ALTENDORF

3.                    NAME: JÜRGEN ALTENDORF

4.                    NAME: BRIGITTE ALTHOF

5.                    NAME: ANATOLIJ

6.                    NAME: RUDY ANDRIA

7.                    NAME: DENNIS ARNOLD & YASMIN JEREMY

8.                    NAME: NAMAN ASGHAR & FAMILY

9.                    NAME: AZA

10.                 NAME: MOJMIR BABACEK

11.                 NAME: WALTRAUB BABL

12.                 NAME: STEPHEN BAKER

13.                 NAME: REZA BAYAT

14.                 NAME: JENNIFER BERKEMEIER

15.                 NAME: JEAN-PAUL BOLEA

16.                 NAME: ALFREDO NIETO CENTENO

17.                 NAME: "CHICKEN"

18.                 NAME: MICHAEL CHMELIK

19.                 NAME: JØRGEN CHRISTIANSEN

20.                 NAME: CARL CLARK

21.                 NAME: JOHN CLIFTOZ

22.                 NAME: ANDREW COLE

23.                 NAME: DAVID COULSON

24.                 NAME: KARLHEINZ CROISSANT

25.                 NAME: STAN CUMANS

26.                 NAME: MARIA PAULA ONOFRE DAS NEVES

27.                 NAME: PETRIT DEMO

28.                 NAME: BEN DEMPSEY

29.                 NAME: NANS DESMICHELS

30.                 NAME: R. DIECKMANN

31.                 NAME: FEJERVARY DOMINIK

32.                 NAME: OVIDIU DONCIU

33.                 NAME: PAOLO DORIGO

34.                 NAME: LINDA DREW

35.                 NAME: CAROL DUKE

36.                 NAME: MARTIN EMMEN

37.                 NAME: DEVON FOWLER

38.                 NAME: AB FRIS

39.                 NAME: SIGRUN GEBHARDT

40.                 NAME: PRICOPI GELU

41.                 NAME: RUTH GILL

42.                 NAME: OXANA GRUNWALD & FAMILY

43.                 NAME: GUMIND

44.                 NAME: SIMON HAYES

45.                 NAME: JOHAN HELLER

46.                 NAME: PETER HELWIG

47.                 NAME: STEIN E HENRIKSEN

48.                 NAME: TON HOOGEBOOM AND GERARD HOOGEBOOM

49.                 NAME: AREND TER HORST

50.                 NAME: MERV HUGHES

51.                 NAME: INA

52.                 NAME: LINDA JANE INCE

53.                 NAME: MICHAEL IRVING

54.                 NAME: ITALY - OVER 60 VICTIMS

55.                 NAME: JULIAN JACKSON

56.                 NAME: MAURICE KELLETT

57.                 NAME: DEREK KINMOND

58.                 NAME: BRIGITTE KLAUS

59.                 NAME: MATTHIAS KLEIN

60.                 NAME: JAN KREWINKEL

61.                 NAME: PETER KUTZA

62.                 NAME: AUDRIUS KVILIUNAS

63.                 NAME: SERGE LABRÈZE

64.                 NAME: GAGIU IULIAN LAURENTIU

65.                 NAME: HENRY LICHTERFELDT

66.                 NAME: LINDA

67.                 NAME: BARTLOMIEJ LISTWAN

68.                 NAME: TATJANA LOTZ

69.                 NAME: WALDEMAR LOTZ

70.                 NAME: FERNANDO SANTAMARIA LOZANO

71.                 NAME: A M

72.                 NAME: MARIUS M

73.                 NAME: WALTER MADLIGER

74.                 NAME: JARKKO MAKKONEN

75.                 NAME: CHRISTINE MARX

76.                 NAME:  MATTERWAVE

77.                 NAME: DARIUS MOCKUS

78.                 NAME: Victor MONCHAMP

79.                 NAME: THIERRY MOUTON

80.                 NAME: CAYEN NISSEN

81.                 NAME: MAUREEN NORMAN

82.                 NAME: DEBBIE PARTRIDGE

83.                 NAME: LIDIA POPOVA

84.                 NAME: NADIE PRIEUR

85.                 NAME: DRAGINJA NATASHA PUSICH

86.                 NAME: CAROL RAE

87.                 NAME: WILLIAM RAE

88.                 NAME: RANDOLPH

89.                 NAME: REDMANN

90.                 NAME: KAREN RODDY

91.                 NAME: KLAUS RUDOLF

92.                 NAME: JACQUELINE SALII

93.                 NAME: RUUT SALO

94.                 NAME: PAUL SAUNDERSON

95.                 NAME: PAOLA SBRONZERI

96.                 NAME: SWETLANA SCHUNIN AND FAMILY – DIMITRI, SERGEY, DMITRI

97.                 NAME: ANGELINA SCHWEYEN

98.                 NAME: RICHARD SLUITER

99.                 NAME: JAVIER RUIZ SOBRINO

100.              NAME: WALDTRAUT SRERNITZKE

101.              NAME: KIM STIRLING

102.              NAME: MONIKA STOCES

103.              NAME: REGINA STOLL

104.              NAME: TI29187

105.              NAME: MO TAHANI

106.              NAME: FRANCIS TAILOKA

107.              NAME: NATALIE TEULON

108.              NAME: TARA TILLY (THOMAS RITA)

109.              NAME: HELMUT TONDL

110.              NAME: SAHAR TORKY

111.              NAME: INGRID TREMEL

112.              NAME: UN JEUNE INGENIEUR

113.              NAME: EMILIA MARIA VAZ-MARCH

114.              NAME: JEAN VERSTRAETEN

115.              NAME: VICTIMA DE UNA CRUEL PERSECUCIÓN

116.              NAME: JACQUES VUILLOD

117.              NAME: WATERFALL

118.              NAME: RANDOLF WEINAND

119.              NAME: CHRISTINA WYATT

120.              NAME: OVER 60 VICTIMS FROM ITALY

CHINA & ASIA-PACIFIC

1.NAME: JOHN AIDMANN

2.NAME: ah2006-cwy 天 涯无处寻

3.NAME: ALEX

4.NAME: ahzsp2612

5.NAME: BAIBING (aka 2010lf)

6.NAME: PAUL BAIRD

7.NAME: 白 云   BAIYUN024

8.NAME: MR SHIJIE CAO

9.NAME:  SHINE CHANG

10.NAME: STEVE CROFT

11.NAME: RAJ D

12.NAME: HAI DANG

13.NAME: DAVIS

14.NAME: MARGARET DOWN

15.NAME: DEBORAH DUPRE

16.NAME: JOHN FINCH & FAMILY & NEIGHBOURS

17.NAME: JOSEPH GIBSON

18.NAME: MIYOKO GOTO

19.NAME: TAKAHIRO GOTO

20.NAME: LISA H

21.NAME: KYUNG-GUK HA

22.NAME: hongzx

23.NAME: ZHANG HUIMIN

24.NAME: imary660610

25.NAME: 来 自 jiaodian902的 自动回复

26.NAME: THOMAS KOH

27.NAME: TERUYUKI KURAHASHI

28.NAME: laofa99

29.NAME: JUDITH LESUE

30.NAME:  WEI LI

31.NAME: lijing6898

32.NAME: lilylinxin

33.NAME: MIKEY LIU

34.NAME: XIN LIU

35.NAME: MR WENLONG MA ((IVAN)

36.NAME: BETH MACLEAN

37.NAME: DAVID LUKE MENDHAM

38.NAME: MOKUREN

39.NAME: MOREEN PHILLIPS

40.NAME: Pp

41.NAME: pys624

42.NAME: XIN ZHONG QING

43.NAME: HAROLD B QUIBAN

44.NAME: ANDREW ROBINSON

45.NAME: MISS RUQUAN-GUO

46.NAME: GARY D SIMMONS

47.NAME: XIN WANG SHEN鏉 ヨ嚜鐨勮嚜鍔ㄥ洖澶

48.NAME: SOLEILMAVIS

49.NAME: ELIZABETH ANNE SUTHERTON

50.NAME: 鐜嬬嚂 tclwyy

51.NAME: 3crobot

52.NAME: TONY TU

53.NAME: WORARAT TUMMALUCKSAMEE

54.NAME: LIZA VELUZ

55.NAME: MISS XIAN-SUN (RINOA)

56.NAME: xt41cn

57.NAME: SHENGLIN YI

58.NAME: "KELLY" TANG ZHAO

59.NAME: 5230...@qq.com

INDIA & THE MIDDLE-EAST

1.                    NAME: F. A.

2.                    NAME: DEB CHAKRABORTY

3.                    NAME: RAJ D

4.                    NAME: AHMAD FANI

5.                    NAME: RAHUL S JOSHI

6.                    NAME: SIMRAN SINGH JUNEJA

7.                    NAME: SHAFIQ KHAN

8.                    NAME: SHIJU KRISHNA

9.                    NAME: SURESH S. KUMAR

10.                 NAME: TERUYUKI KURAHASHI

11.                 NAME: MAHESHKUMAR

12.                 NAME: OTILLIA

13.                 NAME: PARIKSHIT PATHAK

14.                 NAME: DR FEISAL SALIM

RUSSIA

1.                    NAME: AGAFFONOV Pavel

2.                    NAME: ALBERT (девятин сергей)

3.                    NAME: ALEKSEYEV Igor Georgievich

4.                    NAME: ALEVTINA Pawlowna Gudzenko

5.                    NAME: BASHKOVSKIY Vladimir

6.                    NAME: BOLOTSKIY Sergey

7.                    NAME: BORODIENKO Vladimir

8.                    NAME: DANILOV Victor Yegorovich

9.                    NAME: DOMOJIROVA Tatyana Kondratyevna & Family

10.                 NAME: DRUZHININA Irina Vladimirovna & Family

11.                 NAME: EREMIN Andrey

12.                 NAME: ERMAKOV Vladimir Petrovich

13.                 NAME: FROLOV Sergey Timofejevich & Family

14.                 NAME: GALANIN Vitaly Ivanovich

15.                 NAME: JUNOSHEVA Valentine

16.                 NAME: KANDYBIN Edward Nikolayevich

17.                 NAME: KATSERIKOVA Galina Ivanovna & Family

18.                 NAME: KOCHETOVA Natalia Ivanovna

19.                 NAME: KONDRATOVA Svetlana Vasilyevna & Family

20.                 NAME: KOPYLOVA Liliy

21.                 NAME: KOSTROVA Liy

22.                 NAME: KOZLOV Valentin Alekseyevich & Family

23.                 NAME:  LEVINA Anna Petrovna

24.                 NAME: PAVLOVSKY Grigoriy Fedorovich

25.                 NAME: PETUKHOV Vitaly

26.                 NAME: PETUKHOVA Alla Yakovlevna & Family

27.                 NAME: PRODIUS Gennady

28.                 NAME: PROHANOV Jury

29.                 NAME: PROHANOVA Margarita

30.                 NAME: REDKINA Swetlana

31.                 NAME: ROMANENKO Galina

32.                 NAME: ROZANCHUK Margarita Ivanovna & Family

33.                 NAME: RYBIN Pyotr Lukich , RYBINA Alexandra Filippovna & Family

34.                 NAME: SAMSONOV Nick

35.                 NAME: SEREBRYAKOVA Ljubov

36.                 NAME: SOSHINA NÁdÅjidÁ

37.                 NAME: TORIN Sergei

38.                 NAME: TRETIAKOVA Tamara Vitalievna, son Mikhail & Family

39.                 NAME: VORONTSOV Vladimir Borisovich

40.                 NAME: VORONTSOVA Swetlana

41.                 NAME: ZYBINA Nadejida Pyotrovna

Over 180 Torture Cases from Europe

TO YOU OUR SELECTED WITNESSES Attached are over 180 DIRECTED ENERGY AND ...

Word_16x16 59 Torture Cases from China & Asia-Pacific

TO YOU OUR SELECTED WITNESSES Attached are 59 DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROL...

Word_16x16 41 Torture Cases from Russia

TO YOU OUR SELECTED WITNESSES Attached are 41 DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROL...

Word_16x16 14 Torture Cases from India & the Middle East

TO YOU OUR SELECTED WITNESSES Attached are 14 DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROL...

harassment_victim

Aug 21, 2008, 3:26:54 AM8/21/08
to Mind Control and Electromagnetic harassment victims around the globe