Fwd: Tomorrow's a Very Big Day!

Donald M. Friedman

Jul 19, 2007, 12:33:27 PM7/19/07
to Lynn Surgalla, Mostafa Hosny, daniel, David, denise, guidiog, guiermo, jewels, kathrin, laurie, Luis, Richard, van, Elizabeth Adams, E r i n B., David Mitchell Basker, Jennifer Berkemeier, alexander brito, Beth Buchanan, Keri Burnor, Lyla Burnor, constance burns, c.bu...@comcast.net, Uncle Micro Chips, bobbie Jo Crisostomo, karlheinz croissant, csch...@cox.net, danny...@telenet.be, danu...@aol.com, deepur...@hotmail.com, ANITA DEVAULT, gerry duffett, Robert Duncan, Robert Dunlap, Joseph. eisen, santa elena, erali...@aol.com, M F, ahmad fani, JOHN FINCH, Donald M. Friedman, Julie Gilliam, harassmen...@googlegroups.com, Charles Harding, jesus hernandez, Rosario Householder, Human...@cchr.org, carlos ignacio, cointelpro investigation, ivr...@freemail.gr, Ted Jackson, jimmja...@hotmail.com, t. josephine, Martin E. Kalnins, kleinmu...@web.de, senator dennis kucinich, SENATOR LEAHY, Ken Lee, nancy levant, Cassandra Lewis, ramona lopez, Waldemar Lotz, Bruno Marchesani, mary, Babacek Mojmir, mcactivism, Julianne McKinney, melissa, Monika Stoces, leslie o, The Pen, Robert Petters, Derrick Robinson, Yulia Rodionova, Nickolay Silivonchik, David Smith, solei...@yahoo.com, somer...@aol.com, monika stoces, mary stueck, andrew suda, David Swanson, ADAM TAMBLE, marie taylor, winston from tobago, eleanor white, Sam Williford, Aaron...@freedomtofascism.com

Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:31:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Donald M. Friedman" <don.fr...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Tomorrow's a Very Big Day!
To: directe...@hotmail.com
CC: Aaron Avalos <dbla...@yahoo.com>

Dear Dr. Duncan:

I received your email about the address change and wanted to know if you were aware of the upcoming Friday, July 20, 2007 deadline for the US Secret Service Protective Research Division to provide copies of all of its directed-energy technology-related records, etc. to me?  Tomorrow is a really big day!!!

I know there are many who have claimed to figure out exactly which part of the government is responsible for the abuses, but I at least figured out which part has been responsible for mine and if the effects are the same for any of the other victims, they too are likely victims of the same organization.

The technologies the USSS is misusing on me were specially adapted from military-developed technologies by the USSS Protective Research Division for its unique protective mission.

Originally, the agency moved toward research, development, and then (confirmed) widespread deployment of the technologies due to a well-hidden agency panic over Kennedy's assassination and the agency's dramatic loss of personnel willing or able to provide its statutorily-required protective services AND its perceived inability to provide those services without 'stretching' its dwindling manpower's capabilities with the long-range directed-energy and EMR-based, wall-penetrating surveillance technologies.  The original panic and fears are what drove the initial interest in the technologies, however, the agency personnel soon discovered how useful the technologies would be to them for more nefarious, covert abuses.

Anyway, I was able to find a former USSS employee who confirmed most of all of this and then I started reading the published materials on the Secret Service (available from Amazon.com) and was able to confirm the rest.  The whole mindset is very twisted, but the same paranoid behavior (which in the agency's case turned to serious criminal behavior) is not unlike so much other bad decisionmaking the US Govt. has been guilty of in the past.  Notably, the ionizing radiation testing on military personnel during the Manhattan Project and various other fatal or near fatal testing of chemical or radiological substances on human beings without their full knowledge or consent.  In each case there was a perceived dire set of circumstances which could (according to the twisted mindset) could only be resolved by the unconscionable testing, etc. on humans which the twisted believed had to occur.  History has proven that the testing was never as necessary or warranted as the perpetrators had believed, but it has continued to occur time and time again, nonetheless.

Well, the USSS has to produce the records by tomorrow and we'll all see what it has done very soon.  The judge's order made no provision for the agency to withhold anything from me, so there should be no omissions.  I have also arranged for a local newspaper to do a multi-part story on the entire situation and the articles should be available on the 'net by the 27th of July.

I'll keep you apprised as there are developments.

Take care and thank you for your continued assitance and support for all of the victims.

Sincerely,

Don

R. Duncan

Jul 19, 2007, 9:33:21 PM7/19/07
to Donald M. Friedman, Lynn Surgalla, Mostafa Hosny, daniel, David, denise, guidiog, guiermo, jewels, kathrin, laurie, Luis, Richard, van, Elizabeth Adams, E r i n B., David Mitchell Basker, Jennifer Berkemeier, alexander brito, Beth Buchanan, Keri Burnor, Lyla Burnor, constance burns, c.bu...@comcast.net, Uncle Micro Chips, bobbie Jo Crisostomo, karlheinz croissant, csch...@cox.net, danny...@telenet.be, danu...@aol.com, deepur...@hotmail.com, ANITA DEVAULT, gerry duffett, Robert Dunlap, Joseph. eisen, santa elena, erali...@aol.com, M F, ahmad fani, JOHN FINCH, Julie Gilliam, harassmen...@googlegroups.com, Charles Harding, jesus hernandez, Rosario Householder, Human...@cchr.org, carlos ignacio, cointelpro investigation, ivr...@freemail.gr, Ted Jackson, jimmja...@hotmail.com, t. josephine, Martin E. Kalnins, kleinmu...@web.de, senator dennis kucinich, SENATOR LEAHY, Ken Lee, nancy levant, Cassandra Lewis, ramona lopez, Waldemar Lotz, Bruno Marchesani, mary, Babacek Mojmir, mcactivism, Julianne McKinney, melissa, Monika Stoces, leslie o, The Pen, Robert Petters, Derrick Robinson, Yulia Rodionova, Nickolay Silivonchik, David Smith, solei...@yahoo.com, somer...@aol.com, monika stoces, mary stueck, andrew suda, David Swanson, ADAM TAMBLE, marie taylor, winston from tobago, eleanor white, Sam Williford, Aaron...@freedomtofascism.com

What can I do for you?

Yes, I think the directed energy weapon system is governed by different agencies but that doesn’t mean they don’t switch it around.

I wish you and us the best of luck with your very brave efforts. You will make history with your success!

audentes fortuna iuvat – “fortune favors the bold”

Donald M. Friedman

Jul 23, 2007, 1:43:24 PM7/23/07
to Ted Jackson, Lynn Surgalla, Mostafa Hosny, daniel, David, denise, guidiog, guiermo, jewels, kathrin, laurie, Luis, Richard, van, Elizabeth Adams, John Allman, E r i n B., David Mitchell Basker, Jennifer Berkemeier, alexander brito, Beth Buchanan, Keri Burnor, Lyla Burnor, constance burns, c.bu...@comcast.net, Uncle Micro Chips, Janet Cresswell, bobbie Jo Crisostomo, karlheinz croissant, csch...@cox.net, danny...@telenet.be, danu...@aol.com, deepur...@hotmail.com, ANITA DEVAULT, gerry duffett, Robert Duncan, Robert Dunlap, Joseph. eisen, santa elena, erali...@aol.com, M F, ahmad fani, JOHN FINCH, Donald M. Friedman, Julie Gilliam, harassmen...@googlegroups.com, Charles Harding, jesus hernandez, Rosario Householder, Human...@cchr.org, carlos ignacio, cointelpro investigation, ivr...@freemail.gr, Ted Jackson, jimmja...@hotmail.com, t. josephine, Martin E. Kalnins, kleinmu...@web.de, senator dennis kucinich, SENATOR LEAHY, Ken Lee, nancy levant, Cassandra Lewis, ramona lopez, Waldemar Lotz, Bruno Marchesani, Babacek Mojmir, mcactivism, Julianne McKinney, melissa, Monika Stoces, leslie o, The Pen, Robert Petters, Derrick Robinson, Yulia Rodionova, Nickolay Silivonchik, David Smith, solei...@yahoo.com, somer...@aol.com, monika stoces, mary stueck, andrew suda, David Swanson, ADAM TAMBLE, marie taylor, winston from tobago, eleanor white, Sam Williford
Dear Ted:

I did not receive anything from the agency yet (including an explaination), but I have yet to contact the govt. attorney in the case to find out what is going on.  As it appears at the moment, the agency is in direct defiance of the court order, without any explaination (which is an explaination in and of itself).  I expect to be filing a motion for sanctions against the agency, a motion for discovery, and a motion for appointment of counsel (since the issues are much more complex than just a simple FOIA case.

I will be in touch with you when I know more about what is happening.

Thanks for your continued assistance and your hard work.

Sincerely,

Don

Ted Jackson <te...@mindspring.com> wrote:
Any luck?

[...]