Soviet Entreaties

1 view

news....@googlemail.com

Jun 27, 2009, 11:47:16 PM6/27/09
to harassmen...@googlegroups.com
Friday, June 26, 2009, 4:31 PM

More than ten years ago I wrote a paper (attached above) to introduce a
most important document I had found in the UN archives. My work and a
copy of the original document I found are attached above.

I came across this work of mine again in early May and distributed a few
copies of it at the protest in Ettlingen, Germany. I think it should be
distributed to my mailing lists too because I didn't do email yet when
it was written. I don't think many people have seen it even though it is
available on my website.at http://www.icomw.org .

Another reason for distributing it at this time is the amount of
skepticism still present among otherwise intelligent people. The UN
document is thirty years old and there are a number of nincompoops on
this list of mine who are still walking around with the idea that the
involuntary human subjects can't make a case for themselves that they
are being tortured by the US Government. In the end, the subjects' case
is going to rest on a handful of documents---and this will surely be one
of them.

Harlan Girard

20090626121158823.pdf