FFCHS Conference Call News

news.omega

Jul 25, 2008, 3:57:44 PM7/25/08
to harassmen...@googlegroups.com

CONFERENCE CALL NEWS

Published Weekly by
FREEDOM FROM COVERT HARASSMENT AND SURVEILLANCE

www.freedomfchs.com

FRIDAY,  JULY 25,  2008

FFCHS NEWS

THE SATURDAY NIGHT PODCAST

Thanks to Carl in Florida who hosted last week's program in my absence.   I've heard good reviews from those who attended.  For this week, I'd like to invite those that have information to share to bring an article or other relevant item to share with the group.  This will add to the discussion.

CONFERENCE CALL ACCESS

Gloria from the contact committee has informed me that some have reported difficulty accessing the conference calls lately.  In this case, please call the moderator or Gloria for assistance.

Derrick - 513-337-9632

Gloria - 859-309-0818

Krissi817-269-0301

Leslie - 313-896-2069

UPCOMING INTERVIEWS:

FFCHS has a couple of Talkshoe interviews coming up soon.  Here is a schedule:

Ziggybeats - Sunday July 27 - 9 pm EST

Focus:  Exposing the New World Order

Call-in number:  724-444-7444

Talkshoe ID:  20902

Pin Number:  1#

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/20902

Christie at Truth Brigade Radio - Friday, August 1 - 9 pm EST

Focus:  Mostly government conspiracy topics

Call-In Number:  724-444-7444

Talkshoe ID:  11887

Pin Number:  1#

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/11887

SURVEY

I'm working on a revamped TI survey for the website.  This is a form generated via an online survey service. The software that comes with it would tabulate responses and produce an analysis per survey, so we would see results very soon as people start to complete the forms.  This route seems the simplest and most convenient for our goals.  This would become important information as we hope to bring about a congressional hearing in the near future.  The form is mostly complete at this time and has 37 questions that can be easily answered with one line, or a yes/no or multiple choice, such as selection of symptoms.  I've left off the written part for this survey so I believe it would take around 10 - 15 minutes to complete.  It should be available by the next newsletter.

I will also need a group of volunteers to help re-input those already on file into the new format.  If we get enough volunteers, this should go pretty quickly.  There are probably only around 100 or so between the ones online and the paper copies.  Those that can help with this, pleace contact me as soon as possible.

MEMBERSHIP/SPONSORSHIP DONATIONS

Thanks to all who have contributed lately after we received the attorney's latest bill of $11,000.  He is hoping to work with us on paying him and is therefore allowing us to send him payments in installments of $1000.  We've already sent our first payment to him last week and we're now ready to send in the second one.  Thanks to everyone for all your efforts!!!

TO SUPPORT/JOIN FFCHS:

Membership is $15/year and sponsorship can be any amount, large or small/month.
Payment options are:  Paypal - www.paypal.com to our email address:  in...@freedomfchs.com

Or a check or money order made payable to FFCHS and mailed to:

FFCHS
P.O. Box 9022
Cincinnati, Ohio 45209

"If we all do a little, we can do a lot!"

COMMUNITY NEWS

FROM:  ULANA  ODEZYNSKY

DR. NICK BEGICH VIDEOS - INTERVIEWS WITH ALEX JONES FROM EARLIER THIS WEEK

Alex Jones talks with Dr. Nick Begich, Executive Director of The Lay Institute on Technology and author of Angels Don't Play This HAARP. Begich discusses attempts to regulate, control and censor the Internet, as well as the true agenda behind HAARP and other mind control weapons systems.

Dr. Nick Begich on the Alex Jones Show:"Mind Control Agenda" pt1

Dr. Nick Begich on the Alex Jones Show:"Mind Control Agenda" pt2

Dr. Nick Begich on the Alex Jones Show:"Mind Control Agenda" pt3

Dr. Nick Begich on the Alex Jones Show:"Mind Control Agenda" pt4

Dr. Nick Begich on Alex Jones Tv:"RFID,The Final Mark" pt1

Dr. Nick Begich on Alex Jones Tv:"RFID,The Final Mark" pt2

Dr. Nick Begich on Alex Jones Tv:"Internet 2 in Canada" pt1

Dr. Nick Begich on Alex Jones Tv:"Internet 2 in Canada" pt2

From FEATURED VIDEO http://www.infowars.com/  or Featured Videos http://www.prisonplanet.com/

Researcher and lecturer Dr. Nick Begich discussed mind control, electronic telepathy, and ESP. Regarding the growing research into manipulating how the brain works, he said, "it's about freeing the mind, not enslaving it."
As technological advances allow for more sophisticated means of shaping peoples' consciousness, he stressed the importance of ethics when it comes to mind control. He cautioned that "just because some things are possible, doesn't mean we should do it." ***Noting that there are no regulations on mind control in the U.S., Begich called for legislation and disclosure about what kind of technologies have been developed.***
Begich also explained the emerging science of brain mapping, which is getting closer to capturing brain activity in real-time. By determining the precise pattern in one person's brain, scientists could then implant that mind set into someone else. Despite the sinister potential for brain mapping, he cited some of the positive benefits from the research, such as repairing damaged brains and helping to enhance learning for children.

Mind Control & ESP pt1

Mind Control & ESP pt2

Mind Control & ESP pt3

Mind Control & ESP pt4

Mind Control & ESP pt5

Mind Control & ESP pt6

Mind Control & ESP pt7

Mind Control & ESP pt8

Mind Control & ESP pt9

NATIONAL NEWS

MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER & HOLISTIC HEALTH PRACTITIONER,  DR. LEN HOROWITZ

How to Combat the Flu, Chemtrails

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=16e5447f61&attid=0.2&disp=vah&view=att&th=11b53d6baba19fb2

satanic Nazi flu Conspiracy

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=16e5447f61&attid=0.1&disp=vah&view=att&th=11b53d6baba19fb2

North American Herb and Spice CO.  - Oreganol - Oil of Oregano (1/2 oz)

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=16e5447f61&attid=0.3&disp=vah&view=att&th=11b53d6baba19fb2

TO PUBLISH  AN ITEM IN THE CCN, PLEASE SEND BY THURSDAY TO: dcr...@msn.com

YOUTUBE SITE:  www.youtube.com/freedomfchs
TO JOIN OUR GOOGLE GROUP:  http://groups.google.com/group/ffchs-daily-harassment-log?hl=en

CONFERENCE CALL INFO

SUNDAY EVENING PRAYER VIGIL GROUP - 7 PM EST
1-605-475-8515,  ROOM NUMBER:  5012248
MODERATORS:  JUANITA AND MARY

MONDAY EVENING,  9 PM EST
1-218-486-1600,  ACCESS CODE:  327031#
MODERATORS:  PAT AND LESLIE

TUESDAY, 9 PM EST
1-712-421-6150, ROOM NJMBER: 5523906
MODERATOR:  KRISSI STULL
Alternate Number:
1-605-475-8515, ROOM NUMBER: 5523906

WEDNESDAY, 2 PM EST
EUROPEAN CONFERENCE CALL
MODERATOR:  MONIKA STOLCES
IN US, CALL:  1-605-475-8590  ROOM NUMBER:  5369666
IN EUROPE, CALL:
AUSTRIA            0820 4000 1574
BELGIUM            070 35 9989
FRANCE              0826 100 277
GERMANY          01805 00 7649
IRELAND             0818 270 034
ITALY                   0848 390 175
SPAIN                  0902 886 051
SWITZERLAND  0848 560 195
UK                        0870 738 0763
NETHERLANDS  0870 001 932

WEDNESDAY NIGHT PRAYER CALL - Prayer for Victims - 7 PM EST
1-605-475-8515, ROOM NUMBER:  5012248
MODERATOR:  KEN LEE

WEDNESDAY NIGHT CONFERENCE CALL - 9 PM EST

1-218-486-1600,  ACCESS CODE:  327031#
MODERATORS:  PAT AND LESLIE

THURSDAY EVENING PRAYER AND DEVOTIONAL GROUP
7 PM EST
1-605-475-8515,  ROOM NUMBER:  5012248
MODERATORS:  JUANITA AND MARY

THURSDAY NIGHT  9 PM EST
1-712-421-6150  ROOM NUMBER:  5523906
MODERATOR:  KRISSI STULL

FRIDAY NIGHT CAFE, 9 PM EST
1-712-421-6150,  ROOM NUMBER:  5523906
For Newcomers and those who would like to unwind after the workweek.
MODERATOR:  KRISSI STULL

FRIDAY NIGHT,  9 PM EST
GROUP STALKING SUPPORT GROUP
1- 218-486-1600     ACCESS CODE:  773226
MODERATOR:  BOB IN SAN DIEGO

SATURDAY NIGHT PODCAST AT TALKSHOE.COM,
9 PM EST
THE FORUM - DISCUSSION, WORKSHOPS, SPEAKERS
CALL-IN NUMBER:   1-724-444-7444
PRIVATE  TALKCAST ID NUMBER:   66321
OR RECORDED (PUBLIC) TALKCAST ID:   66339
PIN NUMBER:  YOUR PIN NUMBER  OR  1 #   IF Not member
ARCHIVED SHOWS: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/66339
MODERATOR:  DERRICK ROBINSON

--
"Let there be Peace on Earth"