Celebrate torture day by punishing torturers

harassment_victim

Jun 24, 2009, 5:15:08 AM6/24/09
to Mind Control and Electromagnetic harassment victims around the globe
Future of Freedom Foundation
by James Bovard

Since 1997, every June 26 has been formally recognized as the
International Day of Support for Victims of Torture. Political leaders
around the globe take the occasion to proclaim their opposition to
barbarism. On June 26, 2003, President George W. Bush proudly
declared: ‘The United States is committed to the worldwide elimination
of torture, and we are leading this fight by example. I call on all
governments to join with the United States and the community of law-
abiding nations in prohibiting, investigating, and prosecuting all
acts of torture and in undertaking to prevent other cruel and unusual
punishment’...

http://www.fff.org/comment/com0906k.asp

Informant: Thomas L. Knapp