ABOUT PROPER RECORD-KEEPING AND ACTIVISM

harassment_victim

Aug 23, 2007, 6:02:47 AM8/23/07
to Mind Control and Electromagnetic harassment victims around the globe
DEAR ALL

1. ABOUT PROPER RECORD-KEEPING AND COLLECTING CASE SUMMARIES

I mean a comprehensive database such as the INTERNATIONAL TRACING
OFFICE set up to record the fates and whereabouts of Jews (and
others?) after WW11.

This can then be used by appropriate people for ACTIVISM, LOBBYING,
LEGAL, MEDICAL, WELFARE, HISTORICAL etc. records.

These are massive and horrendous crimes against humanity -
unimaginably terrible in themselves - coupled with this ORWELLIAN/
KAFKAESQUE secrecy and denial of any support at all, makes them even
more horrendous.

It's up to us to record this seriously and comprehensively.

I can't understand how anyone could suggest otherwise.

Also we're not the only ones who are being attacked in this manner -
almost undoubtedly there are thousands of other victims of these
"Nazis": -
there are also the ones who don't know what's being done to them;
the suicides;
the ones in war zones and conflict situations;
the victims of the crashes, "accidents", "natural" deaths etc. etc..-

We need to record this as best we can for justice, and history.

Please let's lose this ghetto-like, fragmented, "divided and ruled"
disorganisation and lack of perspective.

2. ABOUT ACTIVISM AND "THE RIGHT WAY" TO TRY TO GET PROTECTION AND
JUSTICE

I, and many others, am being TORTURED IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP 24/7 -
in a properly functioning legal system/society I wouldn't be - it's
not appropriate or relevant to talk about "the right way" to approach
this, or the correct legal and official niceties and procedures.

There is mass torture, mass murder, mass harassment going on - and
massive complicity and/or acquiescence from Government
Representatives, Government Officials, Government Agencies,
International Organisations, Human Rights Organisations, Universities,
Scientific and other Institutions, and the International Media - it's
simply not appropriate or relevant to talk about "the right way" to
approach this, or the correct legal and official niceties and
procedures.

In my opinion -

We should CONTACT, PUBLICISE, GROUP PETITION, MASS EMAIL etc. -
EVERYONE - EVERY INSTITUTION, EVERY MEDIA, EVERY AUTHORITY -
EVERYONE!! - and do it over and over and over again.

I would encourage everyone to keep sending GROUP PETITIONS, CASE
SUMMARIES/PETITIONS etc. to the various "authorities" and to
"everybody" possible so that -

A. We can be sure that as many people as possible know about these
horrendous crimes

B. We can be sure that these "authorities" are either trying to uphold
the rule of National, International and Human Rights Law, and that we
will, sooner or later, be protected by these laws

C. Or that we can be sure these "authorities" are complicit and/or
acquiescent to these crimes against humanity and that National,
International and Human Rights Law no longer apply - in which case our
task will be to get the rule of these laws restored.
As well as being illegal and criminal the crimes being committed
against us are contrary to the Principles and Values of all the major
religions and ethical systems - so we will also be demonstating to
these "authorities" the huge disconnect between their professed
Principles and Values and the reality. We will be puncturing their
Doublespeak Doublethink bubble of ignorance, stupidity and/or
hypocrisy.

A tedious and unenviable task - the alternative is acquiescence and
resignation to our own torure and destruction.

3. AN INTERNATIONAL INVESTIGATION INTO THESE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
IS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!

What is going on in the world?

How could we possibly know?

Government Representatives, Government Officials, Government Agencies,
International Organisations, Human Rights Organisations, Universities,
Scientific and other Institutions, and the International Media are
complicit and/or acquiescent to the general climate of secrecy,
misinformation, omission and cover-up.

In the past decade "terrorists" have killed perhaps 30,000 people -
"The Wars on Terror" have resulted in the deaths of well over a
million people and the ongoing destruction of several societies - a
veritable Moslem Holocaust, other brutal, brazen and extensive
violations of human rights worldwide, the erosion of civil liberties,
and the complete control and management of information and the media
worldwide.

That there exists types of weapons and technologies that can be used
to remotely create and foment terrorism, sectarian wars, evidence of
planned terrorist acts etc., and to remotely cause crashes,
"accidents" and killings, is not even publicly acknowledged - let
alone investigated, questioned or analysed.

That there exist Orwellian technologies and Dr Mengeles (aka Dr
Cameron/Dr Delgado) - type butchers extensively operating-
controlling, brutalising, deforming and terrorising civilians and,
almost undoubtedly, combatants worldwide is not even publicly
acknowledged - let alone investigated, questioned or analysed.

That there exists a massive, coordinated propaganda machine - that
makes Goebbels look like a mere dictatorial editor - controlling and
managing the output of information and media is not even publicly
acknowledged - let alone investigated, questioned or analysed.

That there exists a global surveillance and monitoring system that can
be used to see and hear through almost any structure with pinpoint/
brainwave/mobile phone signal accuracy, and yet we are led to believe
that borders are porous and rife with terrorist weapons-smuggling,
training camps, and transnational conspiracies is not even publicly
acknowledged - let alone investigated, questioned or analysed.

That these technologies make a mockery of, and can completely
override, conventional legal, medical, security, institutional and
human rights procedures, analyses and standards is not even publicly
acknowledged - let alone investigated, questioned or analysed.

That universal human rights, transparency, the rule of law, democracy,
open government, free and open media have been so completely violated
and overridden is not even publicly acknowledged - let alone
investigated, questioned or analysed.

That completely uninformed, misinformed, "dumbed down" populations is
the rule not the exception is not even publicly acknowledged - let
alone investigated, questioned or analysed.

AN INTERNATIONAL INVESTIGATION INTO THESE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IS
NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!

Sincerely
John Finch, 5/8 Kemp St, Thornbury, Vic 3071, Australia
Tel: 0424009627
Email: john...@excite.com

sincerely

John Finch
5/8 Kemp Street, Thornbury, VIC 3071, Australia
TEL: 0424009627
EMAIL: tijoh...@yahoo.com

please contact me for further information

harassment_victim

Aug 25, 2007, 8:11:27 AM8/25/07
to Mind Control and Electromagnetic harassment victims around the globe
Critically important to us not being seen as mentally ill
http://tinyurl.com/2tfxeq