An Announcement to the Whole World by Chinese Victims

news.omega

Sep 17, 2008, 11:35:58 PM9/17/08
to harassmen...@googlegroups.com

An Announcement to the Whole World by Chinese Victims

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

First of all,please permit us to introduce ourselves to you. We are some of the Chinese victims from dozens of regions and cities across China, who have been cruelly harassed tortured and persecuted in a covert way by the means of secret remote control on human body & brain. Among us, there are corporate employees,teachers,students, retirees and other intellectual workers and physical workers. Our suffering period ranges from several months till over 30 years.

Thanks to Internet that builds a bridge for us to know each other, and it is same sufferings bring us to work together.

A group of secret criminals who abuse their powers, arbitrarily use "the means of secret remote control on human body & brain", illegally manipulate our bodies and brains covertly, and also cruelly torture and harass us psychologically and physically and persecute us days and nights so that a lot of victims live a very miserable and horrible life.

Secret criminals utilize the weapons of "secret remote control on human body & brain" and remotely influence us, and consequently our bodies suffer from "physiological diseases and physiological behaviors" caused artificially from their weapons such as aching, itching, coldness, hotness, trembling, unwell feeling and unhappiness, and so that our brains suffer harrassments and tortures from "acoasma and hallucination". Besides, criminals do all they could to shamelessly steal and indecently spread our privacy in our brains in a abnormal psychologyand crazily do all they could to intimidate and humiliate victims. All these vices do a great harm us psychologically and physically. Therefore , some innocent victims was forced to hospitals especially for being forced to accept mental treatment, some innocent victims were forced to suicide because of intolerable secret tortures and insults, and others died of "strange fatal diseases" yielded by criminals secretly in a special trap.

Such secret crimes as the wide abuse of their powers, the illegal use of "the means of secret remote control on human body & brain" and illegal violation of fundamental human rights, have resulted horribly in atrocity or the unprecedented anti-human catastrophe of human rights technically. These crimes not only challenge severely Chinese constitution and laws, but also human conscience, the UN Charter and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. It is NOT permitted by all the human beings at all!

Owing to the above-mentioned cases, Chinese victims jointly lodged  "a collective complaint to Chinese President Hu Jintao" (please see attachment 1) on 3rd Dec. 2007, and emailed it to the Chinese Communist Party Central Committee, every ministries of the State Council, major news media and the legal community who we asked to deliver the complaints to Chinese President.

Subsequently, we jointly announced " An Open Letter to the Head of Chinese Secret Institution"  on 5th May 2008.(Please see attachment 2)

Chinese Goverment has the undisputed responsibility to take an immediate investigation into the secret criminals who abuse their power, and to sternly punish them according to the clause of "the State respect and protect citizens'human rights" set out by Constitution of PRC China. However, unfortunately,so far we have not received any response on the issue.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UN General Assembly passed and published  Resolution 217A (III) on 10th December 1948) stipulates in the following relevant clauses that:

Article 3 Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Article 5   No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Article 6    Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.

Article 12     No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.

Article 19    Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

China is one of the creators of the United Nations, a permanent member of the UN Security Council, a member of UN Human Right Council and one of the signers of UN Covenant on Human Rights. Therefore, China should seriously observe and enforce the relevant rules of UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

At present, the quantity of victims are increasingly rising around the globe. Thousands of victims strongly demand for an investigation into the sinful Hi-tech crimes which covertly violate human rights worldwide. A large quantity of the stated facts reveal that these secret fascist criminals are the common enemies of all the human beings who use Hi-tech means to arbitrarily secretly violate human dignity and fundamental human rights. The crazy secret Hi-tech crimes heavily threat and violate the fundamental rights of human livings in the world.

Challenged by the unprecedented worldwide catastrophe of human rights and the severe crimes of damaging human beings, we urge an immediate actions in union and bravely fight against the gangs of secret fascist criminals! We must disclose the horrible crimes which are covertly damaging human beings, and put them into the Judge Courtroom in International Criminal Court!!

Journalist and elites worldwide have the responsibility to provide supports for victims, the lawyers worldwide have the responsibility to stand by and offer a legal aid to victims.UN Human Right Council has the responsibility to safeguard human rights and to protect thinking right, sleeping right, health right and living right of all the human beings. International Criminal Court at Hague has the responsibility to carry out an investigation into the crimes denounced by victims, and to charge these secret fascist,the criminals who severely violate fundamental human rights with the Hi-tech Crime and the Antihuman Crime through and according to the relevant legal proceedings.

We, Chinese victims, support resolutely the global campaign of " Ban the abuse and torture of secret MIND CONTROL/PSYCHOTRONIC WEAPONS/Remote Human manipulation" through our practical actions. We strongly appeal for the United Nations to immediately stop the abuse of the means of the secret remote control on human body & brain which are used to cruelly harass and torture and persecute covertly common citizens.

We strongly urge the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to do his solemn duty to protect fundamental human rights of the whole world, and  hold a urgent international conference on the ban of abusing "the means of secret remote control on human body & brain" so as to protect the validity of the UN Charter and UN Declaration & Covenant on Human Rights. Also, we demand for European Commission for Human Right to immediately put Article 27 of A40005/1999 into practice.

We strongly urge global news media to stand out to support justice, and to take a deep careful investigation into the secret Hi-tech crimes, and to expose truly the sinful facts of secret fascist criminals to the global people.

We strongly urge global legal community to stand out to offer a legal aid to all the victims and support justice based on the UN Charter and UN Declaration & Covenant on Human Rights.

We strongly urge UN Human Right Council to take an urgent investigation into these secret fascist criminals who arbitrarily use "the means of secret remote control on human body & brain" which have been crazily violating fundamental human rights.

We strongly urge International Criminal Court to take an immediate investigation into our complaints, and to charge these secret fascist criminals who heavily violate fundamental human rights with the Hi-tech Crime and the Antihuman Crime, and to make a historic great contribution to guarantee the fundamental human rights of all the human beings!!

With best regards

                                  Yours   truly

Chinese victims' signatures as follows

Nanjing Xin Zhongqing

13776686557  zwt7...@yahoo.com.cn (http://blog.sina.com.cn/xdj88

Yunnan Wang Ronghai     15008719951      baiy...@vip.qq.com

Hunan Li Chunze            13435768567      myi...@126.com

Dandong Gao Xiaowei     13898510756       cw...@yahoo.cn

Shanghai Yu Rongjian     13120847702       ayeeyo12...@yahoo.com.cn

Xiangfan Yu Feng         13995768279       yunf...@sina.com

Guilin Yi Shenglin         13978302663       yfs...@sina.com

Beijing Zhang Lei         13691103510       zlv...@yahoo.cn

Hubei Liu Wei                13597878369      liu...@163.com

Shanghai Yu Lingbo       13321981271      ling...@163.com

Shandong Qi Changling    15154602071      6356...@qq.com

Guangzhou Jiang Jin      13535358871        6514...@qq.com

Hunan Guo Ruquan       15974413876        guoruq...@yahoo.com.cn

Jiangsu Sun Wei            13917698052       1083...@QQ.com

Sichuan Zheng Yun       13559949568        8541...@qq.com

Zhejiang Cao Shijie       0576-86814070      8476...@qq.com

Fujian Gan Zhiheng      05962302076     gzhxwq...@yahoo.com.cn

Liaoning Shi Yu                 0410-2828530         mina...@163.com

Hebei Li Guanping        0310-2326981        ligp7...@163.com

Zhengzhou Zhao Feng    13903863768         zfh...@yahoo.com.cn

Hunan Fan Li               13646218013          fan...@yahoo.cn

Guangxi Qiu Yongjin      0778-2565332       qyj...@sina.com

Zhuhai Zhang Lu           15812708601        james...@sina.com

Yantai Sun Bo               15064528015        dc...@tom.com

Anqing Zhou Lianhong    13685568645         3723...@163.com

Jiangxi Lai Qixing           13712207193        lgs3...@163.com

Zhumadian Yuan Yuan    13525333332         aney...@yahoo.cn

Sicuan Chen Xiaoyi       15982732725          bab...@vip.qq.com

Hubei Long Wei          13469765313      longwei_...@qq.com

Xuzhou Pei Weichuan     13033539006          1051...@qq.com

Heilongjiang sky            13634601784          9283...@qq.com

Nanning  Huang Shanbing                                    8436...@qq.com

Germany Wenxiu Zhou  +49 162 7550 955  zhouw...@yahoo.com

Jingzhou Zhang Sihai      15927724461          7393...@qq.com.cn

Yichang Wang Yang       13307203797          9721...@qq.com

Qinhuangdao Ma Xinlan    13230383403   yunzho...@163.com

Jiangxi Xiong Lu     0795-7032879/7585069    6158...@qq.com

Xuzhou Bai Lu                     13685161290            bail...@sina.com

Fujian Lin Zhen                                       2837...@qq.com

Li Xuanwang                                 tony...@yahoo.cn

Kunming Ma Chao                                                  1853...@qq.com

Anhui Peng Yishan          13275779355         pys...@126.com

Nanjing Chen Shiwei       13211355448         3295...@qq.com

Shanghai Liu Huamingzhi   13818051167      2747...@qq.com

Hubei Zhang Chengzhu      13545372812        7935...@qq.com

Hunan Zhu Zhuoxiong       13187326593        5145...@qq.com

Guizhou Xin Yu                                         8654...@qq.com

Hubei Ren Danting           13872825547        4206...@qq.com

Hebei Di Manqi                                        zheduandec...@yahoo.cn

Gilin Wang Iacing  13894726370  picture...@hotmail.com

 7th Sep.2008

Attachment 1:  A Collective Complaint to Chinese President Hu Jintaohttp://xdj88.bokee.com/#x

(Summary: More than 70 Chinese victims jointly lodge a "collective complaint" to Chinese President on the basis of the facts that they have been living in the long-term nightmare of the electronic harassments & tortures by "the means of  secret remote control on human body (brain) ". They strongly appeal to PRC Chinese Government for justice and legal rights so that the Chinese authority will severely punishes these secret fascist criminals who abuse their powers and arbitrarily violate the human rights of common citizens across China .)

Attachment 2:  An Open Letter to the Head of Chinese Secret Institution

 http://xdj88.bokee.com/#x

(Summary:Dozens of Chinese victims jointly stated through their own experience that a band of secret agents illegally abuse their powers and use the Hi-tech means in the Chinese Secret Institutions. The secret spies savagely infringe on the Chinese Constitution, arbitrarily violate human rights of common citizens, and covertly monitor, harass, torture and persecute us via a special method day and night. It is the secret spies who are the secret murderers of all the horrible cases!)

Attachment 3:  No-war Victory? US and Russia Accused of Researching Mind-Control Weapon

 (An article from Website Homepage in Xinhua News Agency)

 http://news.xinhuanet.com/tech/2008-07/09/content_8514375.htm

(Summary: Chinese official media, Xinhua Net homepage, reported that Russian mind-control victims lodged a collective complaint to UN Human Rights Council. The report described the military prospect of the secret Mind-control Weapons. The report demonstrates that Chinese official media begin to admit the widely-concerned facts that the technology of "secret remote control on human body & brain" does exist.)

 中国受害者告全世界人民

 尊敬的女士、先生:

们来自中国各地数十个城市地区,是一些遭受"秘 密遥控人体和大脑(精神)技术"武 器残酷虐待折磨迫害和阴谋暗害的受害者。我们之中,有公司员工、 教师、学生、退休职工,以及其他从事脑力和体力工作的普通平民。我们之中,受害的时间,短的仅几个月,长的则达三十多年。

络使我们相识,受害的遭遇让我们走到了一起。

长期以来, 一帮滥用特权的秘密罪犯,肆无忌惮地使用"秘 密遥控人体和大脑(精神)技术", 非法秘密控制我们的身体和大脑(精神),日夜不停地实施种种惨无 人道的精神骚扰和肉体折磨迫害、阴谋暗害,致使许多受害者每天生活在无比痛苦的、生不如死的恐怖状况中。

们使用"秘密遥控人体和大脑(精神)技术" ,遥控制造我们受害者身体内日夜交替出现:痛、痒、冷、热、颤抖、难受等人为的"生 理疾病和生理行"痛 苦;遥控制造我们受害者的大脑(精神)日夜出现所谓的"幻 听、幻"骚扰折磨痛 苦。他们还竭尽无耻、卑鄙、下流的变态伎俩,窃取传播受害者大脑思维的隐私信息,并且,疯狂地对受害者进行秘密恐吓和种种人格侮辱。所有这一切,都给我们 受害者的肉体和精神带来了无与伦比的巨大创痛,身心遭到极度的摧残和伤害。其中,有一些无辜受害者被诬陷并送进"精 神病院";另一些因无法忍受秘密折磨凌辱的痛苦而""还有一些则被他们秘密制造身体内出现各种莫名其妙的"绝症怪病"阴谋暗害,含冤死亡。

这样广泛的滥用"",使用"秘 密遥控人体(大脑)技术", 非法侵犯普通平民基本人权的秘密犯罪行为,在其技术性、恐怖性和 反人类性上都已经成为中国和世界历史上空前的人权浩劫。这不仅是对中国宪法法律的严重挑战,而且,也是对人类良知、对《联合国宪章》和《人权宣言》的严重 挑战,是全人类所绝对不能允许的!

为此,我们中国受害者于2007123日,联名写了一封"致胡锦涛主席的集体控诉信" "附 件一" ),并用电子邮件发送给了中共中央和中国国务院各部门,以及全国新闻媒体和法律界人士等,要求转呈 给中国国家主席。

接着,在200855日,又联名发出了一封《致中国"秘 密机构"头头的公开信》( "附 件二" )。

毫无疑问,中国政府有责任按照中国宪法载明的:"国 家尊重和保障公民人"等 法律条款,立即调查并严惩这帮滥用特权的秘密罪犯。然而,遗憾的 是,我们受害者所进行的这些揭露控诉努力,并没有得到应有的重视和回应。

《世界人权宣言》(联合国大会 一九四八年十二月十日 217A(III)号决议通过并颁布) 的有关条款规定:

第三条

人人有权享有生命、自由和人身安全。

第五条

任何人不得加以酷刑,或 施以残忍的、不人道的或侮辱性的待遇或刑罚。

第六条

人人在任何地方有权被承认在法律前的人格。

第十二条

任何人的私生活、家庭、住宅和通信不得任意干,他的荣誉和名誉不得加以攻击。人人有权享受法律保护,以 免受这种干涉或攻击。

第十九条

人人有权享有主张和发表意见的自由;项权利包括持有主张而不受干涉的自由,和 通过任何媒介和不论国界寻求、接受和传递消息和思想的自由。

中国是联合国的创始国之一;中国是联合国安理会常任理事国;中国是联合国人权理事会成员;中国也 是联合国有关《人权公约》的签署国之一。因此,中国理应严格恪守、认真执行"联合国人权宣言"等有关维护公民人权文件的规定。

现在,世界各国的受害者数量呈现越来越多之势。成千上万的受害者强烈要求对目前正在全世界 范围内发生的这一罪大恶极的侵犯人权事件进行调查。从大量揭露出来的事实表明,这些恣意践踏人类尊严和基本人权的秘密法西斯罪犯是全人类的共同敌人。他们 这一疯狂的秘密罪恶正在严重威胁和侵犯着全世界人民最基本的生活和生存权利

对这一空前的世界性人权浩劫,全世界人民必须紧急行动起来,团结一致,同仇敌忾,与这帮秘 密法西斯罪犯进行坚决斗争!认清他们的秘密罪恶面目,揭露他们秘密侵犯、残害人类的滔天罪行,将他们押上国际刑事法庭的审判台!!

全球所有的新闻媒体和有识之士有责任向受害者表示声援支持;世界各国的法律界人士有责任挺身而出,为受 害者提供法律援助;联合国人权理事会有责任捍卫人权,维护全人类的思想自由权、睡眠休息权、身体健康权和生命生存权;联合国海牙国际刑事法院有 责任接受和调查受害者提起的诉讼,并将这帮严重危害人类基本权利的秘密法西斯罪犯绳之以法!!

们中国受害者,以自己的实际斗争行动,坚决支持"禁 止使用秘密遥控人体(大脑)技术武器"滥施于民的 世界性运动;坚决要求联合国制止这一使用"秘密遥控人体(大脑)技术"武器针对普通平民,实施秘密肉体和精神残酷虐待折磨迫害的滔天罪恶。

们强烈要求联合国秘书长 潘 基文 先生从维护"联合国宪章"及有"权宣言和公约"的尊严出发,履行自己维护全世界人民基本人权的神圣职责,紧急召开"禁 止使用秘密遥控人体(大脑)技术武器"的 国际会议。我们要求欧盟人权委员会立即开展其A40005/199927款的工作!

们强烈呼吁世界各国新闻媒体挺身而出,主持正义,对众多的受害事件进行深入认真调查,并真 实地向全世界公众揭露曝光这帮秘密法西斯罪犯的罪恶事实真相!

们强烈呼吁全世界的法律工作者勇敢地站出来,以"联合国宪章"和 有"权宣言和公约"为依据,对受害者提供法律援助,替所有受害者伸张正义!

们强烈要求联合国人权理事会,对这种滥用特权,肆无忌惮地使用"秘 密遥控人体(大脑)技术"丧心病狂地侵犯人类最基本人权的秘密法西斯罪恶行为,立即进行紧急国际调查!

们强烈要求"际刑事法院"对受害者的控诉立即立案调查,并依据联合国有关"维护人权"的 文件法规,将这帮凶恶的秘密法西斯罪犯押上国际刑事法庭提起公 诉,为保障人类的基本人权做出历史性的贡献!

中国受害者签名:

南京 忻中  13776686557 zwt7...@yahoo.com.cn  http://blog.sina.com.cn/xdj88

云南 荣海  15008719951          baiy...@vip.qq.com

湖南 李春  13435768567          myi...@126.com