Johan Heller (Sweden) had passed away last week. He died from a heart attack. Probably a result of the abuse of remote technology on his body and mind of witch he was consious since 1999

Monika Stoces

Sep 26, 2008, 2:44:28 PM9/26/08
to harassmen...@googlegroups.com

When i got totally surprised in 2005 by a cruel attack on my body and brain with some totally unknown means to me at that time , the first person that responded my calls for help, and to whom i could come right away was Johan Heller from Sweden.  He became a friend.  Today 26 September I got to hear sad news from Sherry Bell a Ti,  one his good friends in USA.

English: Our friend Johan Heller (Sweden) had passed away last week. He died from a heart attack while he was in the Philippines. Probably this was a result of the abuse of remote technology on his body and mind for several years.

He got targeted consciously with electromagnetic weapons in 1999.

In 1999 he lost his children and wife as a result of this, nobody believed him this was happening He  lost his work being a computer programmer. And he accepted forced antipsychotic medication that strongly damaged his health. This disbelieves and ignorance of what was happening to him, also from his second wife in the Philippines since last year, made him suffer deeply, in fact the disbelieve was the most painfull part of it, as it is to many others.

This story once more should tell us all that there is nothing more important than what is happening to us and to thousands of us worldwide.
 I realize that we have only one life, and that ignoring reality and acting as if nothing happens, it impossible and totally wrong.

Our reputation is totally unimportant in comparison with this crime, we must break the silence and face reality, ignoring these historical crimes , is as wrong as denying the existence of the concentration camps back in world war 2 .

This must be exposed, and only by exposing ourselves, all the people who know this already, we can do something. So many targets worldwide, only need to find each other and work together!   WE SHOULD NOT BE SCARED TO SPEAK LOUD AND OPEN ABOUT THESE EXPERIMENTS ON PEOPLE.
THIS IS HAPPENING ON SUCH ENORMOUS SCALE, THAT WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO IGNORE THIS, TO WAIT AND TO HIDE ONCE WE ARE AWARE OF IT .

Nederlands : Johan Heller uit zweden overleed vorige week aan de gevolgen van een hartaanval in de Filipijnen. Hij was sinds 1999 een slachtoffer van experimenten met afstandswapens, zijn dood waarschijnlijk een gevolg hiervan.

Sinds het jaar 2000 komen plots vanop elk continent van deze planeet massaal meldingen van de slachtoffers en worden totaal genegeerd door de meeste officiele instanties. Deze wapens worden op mensen ontwikkeld , in stilte !

Wij moeten deze stilte doorbreken, dit negeren staat gelijk met het negeren van de concentratie kampen in WO 2.

Hij was de eerste die mijn noodkreten beantwoorde in 2005 , hij is een vriend geworden en zijn overlijden raakt me dieper dan enig iets de afgelopen 3 jaar.

Monika Stoces

johan foto.jpg