Nowhere to Hide

harassment_victim

Jul 23, 2008, 4:12:22 PM7/23/08
to Mind Control and Electromagnetic harassment victims around the globe
by Paul Proctor

Even if we were invisible to the camera's lens, we're easily tracked,
day or night by, among other things, our cell phone transmissions, our
debit and credit card purchases, our ATM withdrawals, and our
automobile's integrated GPS systems – all old technology. Even when
you pay cash for something at a little convenience store, your image
is, more often than not, recorded along with the items you purchased
and the exact time you purchased them by a mounted security camera
overhead. The cameras outside the store record your vehicle, license
number, the precise time you arrived and left and everyone that was
with you........

http://www.newswithviews.com/PaulProctor/proctor155.htm

Informant: Dorothee Krien