TO THE LEADERS OF FINLAND: 271 TORTURE CASES

news.omega

Feb 8, 2008, 12:23:31 AM2/8/08
to harassmen...@googlegroups.com

TO THE PRESIDENT, PRIME-MINISTER, AUTHORITIES AND MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT OF FINLAND

Attached are 271 DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND ORGANISED STALKING TORTURE AND ABUSE CASE SUMMARIES FOR YOU TO WITNESS AND RECORD.

YOUR AUTHORITY/ORGANISATION HAS BEEN CHOSEN TO BE "A SELECTED WITNESS" to these extreme and monstrous CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY – indescribably terrible in themselves – coupled with the ORWELLIAN/STALINIST secrecy and denial of any support at all that we are experiencing, makes them even more horrendous and monstrous.

Some of these DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS TORTURE AND ABUSE CASES detail the most extreme and totalitarian violations of human rights in human history, including the most horrendous incidences of psychological torture, rapes, sexual abuse and other mental and physical mutilations. There are many others, all over the world, who are being subjected to similar torture and abuse.

We have contacted most Governments, Military/Security Agencies, International Organizations, Human Rights Organizations, Universities, Scientific and other Institutions, and the International Media all over the world - over and over and over again – and have had our appeals for justice, protection, assistance and/or publicity almost completely ignored and/or suppressed.

Some TARGETED INDIVIDUALS have been attempting to gain justice, protection, assistance and/or publicity about these crimes since the 1990s - and even earlier - this extends as far back into the history of illegal "scientific and medical" testing and experimentation as MKULTRA and the DUPLESSIS ORPHANS - and further.

We are still collecting case summaries from TARGETED INDIVIDUALS all over the world, and we have also advised them to send them to you – "THE SELECTED WITNESSES" - TO WITNESS AND RECORD.

Later these records should become an information source - such as the INTERNATIONAL TRACING OFFICE one set up to record the fates and whereabouts of Jews (and others?) after WW11. The information collected can then be used by the appropriate people for LEGAL, MEDICAL, WELFARE, HISTORICAL etc. records.

We are also still encouraging TARGETED INDIVIDUALS all over the world to keep sending their CASE SUMMARIES/PETITIONS to other AUTHORITIES AND ORGANISATIONS so that:-

A. We can be sure that as many people as possible know about these horrendous crimes.

B. We can be sure that these AUTHORITIES AND ORGANISATIONS are either trying to uphold the rule of National, International and Human Rights Law, and that we will, sooner or later, be protected by these laws.

C. Or that we can be sure these AUTHORITIES AND ORGANISATIONS are complicit and/or acquiescent to these CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY and that National, International and Human Rights Law no longer apply - in which case our task will be to get the rule of these laws restored.

As well as being illegal the crimes being committed against us are contrary to the Principles and Values of all the major religions and ethical systems - so we will also be demonstrating to all of these people and AUTHORITIES AND ORGANISATIONS the huge disconnect between their professed Principles and Values and the reality. We will be showing their monstrous Doublespeak Doublethink Doubledo ignorance, stupidity and/or hypocrisy.

Make no mistake these are the most horrendous and totalitarian crimes, weapons, technologies and tendencies and the people and organizations using them are mass-murdering conspirators pursuing totalitarian, fundamentalist schemes.

It is our responsibility to record and alert the world to these horrendous crimes - and the extreme danger that these technologies, powers and tendencies pose to human rights, liberty, democracy, privacy and the mental and physical freedom, individuality, integrity and health of all people – in all their "infinite?" richness, degrees, aspects, qualities and diversity!

Beware of the neuronal phrenologists/determinists/reductionists, and the thought, imagination and feelings police/cullers/delimiters and prosecutors who are already literally and physically actively at work amongst us!! Both monstrously and criminally, and also far more insidiously.

When will you or your authority/organization publicly acknowledge, denounce and oppose these technologies and crimes against humanity??!!

Sincerely

John Finch
TARGETED INDIVIDUAL and a member of
THE WORLDWIDE CAMPAIGN AGAINST TORTURE AND ABUSE USING DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS
 johnf...@excite.com or MCmai...@gmail.com

Ms Monika Stoces, Mr Danny Bonte
THE FEDERATION AGAINST MIND CONTROL EUROPE
http://www.mindcontrol-victims.eu/
MCmai...@gmail.com,
 monika...@gmail.com, danny...@gmail.com,

Mr Derrick Robertson, Mr Aaron Avalos
FREEDOM FROM COVERT HARASSMENT AND SURVEILLANCE (FFCHS)
http://freedomfchs.com/
in...@freedomfchs.com,
dbla...@yahoo.com, derrick...@gmail.com,

Ms Alla Petukhova
THE MOSCOW HOUSING ECOLOGY COMMITTEE AND THE ST.PETERSBOURGH SOCIETY OF PERSONS SUBJECT TO REMOTE CONTROLLED BIOENERGETIC TERROR
http://www.moscomeco.narod.ru./
pea...@mail.ru,  mosc...@mail.ru ,

Mr Moe Hosny
moe_...@yahoo.ca,

Ms Swetlana Schunin  Dimitri...@gmx.de, ka414...@online.de,

Mr Rodin Andria  rudyr...@yahoo.fr,

Mr Waldemar Lotz  wlot...@web.de,

Mr Walter Madliger  wmad...@yahoo.de,

Mr Mojmir Babacek  http://web.iol.cz/mhzzrz/
mbab...@iol.cz,

Mr Darius Mockus  darius...@yahoo.com,

Ms Soleil Mavis
http://soleilmavis.googlepages.com/
solei...@yahoo.com,

Mr Jean Verstraeten
verstrae...@belgacom.net,

Ms Eleanor White -
http://www.raven1.net/
ewra...@sympatico.ca

Dr Robert Duncan, Mr Marshall Thomas
http://www.thematrixdeciphered.com/
directe...@hotmail.com,minda...@hotmail.com, marsb...@yahoo.com,

Ms Denise S. Pompl - erali...@aol.com, lperl...@yahoo.com,

1. NAME:  JOHAN HELLER

2. NAME: FERNANDO ARAKAKI MIRANDA

3. NAME: DANIEL MORGAN AND FAMILY – LORNA, NICOLE, PATRICIA, CHRISTOPHER, DYLAN, AVERY

4. NAME:  SWETLANA SCHUNIN AND FAMILY – DIMITRI, SERGEY, DMITRI

5.  NAME:  KAY BARNES

6.  NAME: KATHLEENE SUSAN FRANCIS

7.  NAME: KATHLEEN T. HECKMAN

8.  NAME: DENISE S. POMPL

9.  NAME: LESLIE L. CRAWFORD

10.  NAME: KELLY CASLAR

11.  NAME: MR. AND MRS. GARRY ROMANIK

12.  NAME: BILL GALLAGHER

13.  NAME: MOSTAFA HOSNY

14.  NAME:  JENNIFER BERKEMEIER

15.  NAME:  LAURIE BRODIE

16.  NAME:  GAGIU IULIAN LAURENTIU

17.  NAME:  JENNIFER

18.  NAME:  T. JOSEPHINE

19.  NAME:  KEVIN BURNOR

20. NAME:   DR FEISAL SALIM

21. NAME:   DEREK KINMOND

22. NAME: ROBERT WOOD

23. NAME:   MO TAHANI

24. NAME:   ALBERT

25. NAME:   TANYA KELLER

26. NAME:   VICTORIA KUPHALL

27. NAME:   SOLEILMAVIS

28. NAME:   WALTER MADLIGER

29. NAME:   PARIKSHIT PATHAK

30. NAME:   SIMRAN SINGH JUNEJA

31. NAME:   PATRICIA A. KINSELLA

32. NAME:   LINDA KMIOTEK

33. NAME:  LINDA DREW

34. NAME:   SURESH S. KUMAR

35. NAME:   KOMMY

36. NAME:   MARY FAIR

37. NAME:   LINDSAY G. BALDWIN

38. NAME:   RAFAEL GONZALEZ

39. NAME:   KELLY RASMUSSEN

40. NAME:   CAYEN NISSEN

41. NAME:   DARIUS MOCKUS

42. NAME:   TONY TU

43. NAME:   GARY N LANDRY

44. NAME:   JACQUELINE SALII

45. NAME:   HENRY LICHTERFELDT

46. NAME:   JÜRGEN ALTENDORF

47. NAME:   CAROL DUKE

48. NAME:   ROBERT ALAN DESROSIERS

49. NAME:   ROGER R. LOWE

50. NAME:   JAMES F. MARINO

51. NAME:   WALDEMAR LOTZ

52. NAME:   MARGARET HABIB

53. NAME:   LIDIA POPOVA

54. NAME:   R. DIECKMANN

55.  NAME:   TATJANA LOTZ

56.  NAME:   ANGELINA SCHWEYEN

57.  NAME:   MICHAEL IRVING

58. NAME:   JONATHAN C. HANSEN

59. NAME:   ANATOLIJ

60. NAME:   SHINE CHANG

61. NAME:  ROBERT O. BUTNER

62. NAME:   SIGRUN GEBHARDT
63. NAME:  DRUZHININA IRINA VLADIMIROVNA

64. NAME:  KATSERIKOVA GALINA IVANOVNA

65. NAME:   FROLOV SERGEY TIMOFEJEVICH

66. NAME:   PETUKHOVA ALLA YAKOVLEVNA

67. NAME:  KOZLOV VALENTIN ALEKSEYEVICH

68. NAME:   LEVINA ANNA PETROVNA

69. NAME:   GALANIN VITALY IVANOVICH

70. NAME:   ALEKSEYEV IGOR GEORGIEVICH

71. NAME:   VORONTSOV VLADIMIR BORISOVICH

72. NAME:   ROZANCHUK MARGARITA IVANOVNA

73. NAME:   PAVLOVSKY GRIGORIY FEDOROVICH

74. NAME:   ALEVTINA PAWLOWNA GUDZENKO

75. NAME:   SWETLANA REDKINA

76. NAME:   EMILIA MARIA VAZ-MARCH

77. NAME:   HELMUT TONDL

78. NAME:   GABRIELE ALTENDORF

79. NAME:   KOCHETOVA NATALIA IVANOVNA

80. NAME:   KONDRATOVA SVETLANA VASILYEVNA

81. NAME:   KANDYBIN EDWARD NIKOLAYEVICH

82. NAME:   ERMAKOV VLADIMIR PETROVICH

83. NAME:   DANILOV VICTOR YEGOROVICH

84. NAME:   ANDRZEJ SUDA

85. NAME:  TARA TILLY (THOMAS RITA)

86. NAME:   BEVERLY A. SCHWEITZER

87. NAME:   DEB CHAKRABORTY

88. NAME:   SUSAN HONAKER AND FAMILY

89. NAME:   JOHN FINCH

90. NAME:   GALINA KURDINA

91. NAME:   MOREEN PHILLIPS

92. NAME:   MIRIAM SNYDER

93. NAME:   LINDA JANE INCE

94. NAME:   MARGARET DOWN

95. NAME:   WEN-LONG MA (IVAN)

96. NAME:   GEORGE ZACHYSTAL

97. NAME:  RODIN ANDRIA

98.  NAME: ROSARIO HOUSEHOLDER (MARA)

99.  NAME: STEPHEN

100.  NAME: BEN DEMPSEY

101.  NAME: ANN

102.  NAME:  AJ MCKAY

103.  NAME: JIMMY HALLER

104.  NAME: RICHARD MONGEON

105.  NAME: REDMANN

106.  NAME: PAUL GOLDING-CLARK

107 NAME: MARIA PAULA ONOFRE DAS NEVES

108.  NAME: NORMAN R RABIN

109. NAME: RANDY ARRASMITH

110. NAME: CYNTHIA C. MORRIS

111. NAME: MOLLY R. HARDIN

112. NAME: CARL CLARK

113. NAME: MILAGROS CEDANO

114. NAME: MOJMIR BABACEK

115.  NAME: MAUREEN NORMAN

116. NAME: LISA H

117. NAME: TERUYUKI KURAHASHI

118. NAME: TIMOTHY WAITE

119. NAME: KIM

120. NAME: KIM STIRLING

121. NAME: KYUNG-GUK HA

122. NAME: JOHN HUGHES

123. NAME: JAMES HENRY GRAF

124. NAME: M. ALEX MOLARO

125. NAME: JOHN CLIFTOZ

126. NAME: AREND TER HORST

127. NAME: PAUL SAUNDERSON

128. NAME: JUSTICE RUIZ

129. NAME:  WEI LI

130. NAME: MS RUQUAN GUO

131. NAME:  GLORIA NAYLOR

132. NAME: DEVON FOWLER

133. NAME: SARAH SCHAEFFER

134. NAME: MISS CASSANDRA LEWIS

135. NAME: KRISSI STULL

136. NAME: FRANCIS TAILOKA

137. NAME: FLORA GOLTSMAN

138. NAME: ERIC R. GOODMAN

139. NAME: EMILIO BRUGUEROS

140. NAME: ELEANOR WHITE

141. NAME: JAVIER RUIZ SOBRINO

142. NAME: XIN LIU

143. NAME: DONALD DUNLAP

144. NAME: BILL EBLIN

145. NAME: BOB G. DUNLAP

146. NAME: PETRIT DEMO

147. NAME: NANCY MILLER

148. NAME: DELISA SCHOOLER

149. NAME: DEBBIE PARTRIDGE

150. NAME: DEBBIE NEWHOOK

151. NAME: DAVID ALAN BEACH

152. NAME: JØRGEN CHRISTIANSEN

153. NAME: CAROLYN MORIYAMA

154. NAME: CADEWCH

155. NAME: ROBERT BUTLER

156. NAME: BRUNO MARCHESANI

157. NAME: BRIGITTE ALTHOF

158. NAME: ROBERT WALKER

159. NAME: ALLEN BARKER

160. NAME: JARKKO MAKKONEN

161. NAME: девятин сергей

162. NAME: LINDA

163. NAME: TON HOOGEBOOM AND GERARD HOOGEBOOM

164. NAME: NATALIE

165. NAME: WANDA AND SARA DABLIN

166. NAME: PETER K.VOSOUGH

167. NAME: NAOMI HARRIS

168. NAME: ERIC GRIFFIN

169. NAME: CONNIE NEAL

170. NAME: BETH DONAHUE

171. NAME: JAMES M. VIERLING JR. (SEE MINDCONTROLFORUMS )

172. NAME: TERRY PARKER JR. / AKA ROBERTSON

173. NAME: PETER HELWIG

174. NAME: JAMES WALBERT

175. NAME: WILLIAM RAE

176. NAME: THIERRY MOUTON

177. NAME: MARK JONES

178. NAME: MELODY

179. NAME: DELLY

180. NAME: KLEIN, MATTHIAS

181. NAME: RUDOLF, KLAUS

182. NAME: JON MASON

183. NAME: KAIS YACOUB

184. NAME: KAYLON BLACKBURN

185. NAME: DOMINIE WELCH

186. NAME: VERNON WAYNE BALL

187. NAME: ERIC BAZAN

188. NAME: EDGAR R. LAVERDE

189. NAME: OPHNELL CUMBERBATCH

190. NAME: MARTIN EMMEN

191. NAME: ANNYCE ARNTZEN

192. NAME: JACK

193. NAME: THÉRÈSE VERSAILLES

194. NAME: GRIMS TAROEEL

195. NAME: DON VALENTINE

196. NAME: TANG ZHAO

197. NAME: NICK

198. NAME: PAM

199. NAME: PAM FARNSWORTH

200. NAME: ARCHIE STAFFORD

201. NAME: JAVIER RUIZ SOBRINO

202. NAME: RAMONA LOPEZ

203 NAME: DAVID COULSON

204. NAME:  KEITH

205. NAME: STACEY BERRY

206. NAME: VALERIE CUTLER

207. NAME: ZHANG HUIMIN

208. NAME: STEPHEN LONG

209 NAME: MARY JOHNSON

210. NAME: KATHI

211. NAME: DOROTHY SCHULTZ

212. NAME: MONIKA STOCES

213. NAME: ROBERT WALKER

214. NAME: STEPHEN DELANO

215. NAME: RONALD HAUCKE

216. NAME: RAISA EYDELMAN

217. NAME: MIYOKO GOTO

218. NAME: ANNA

219. NAME: BETH BUCHANAN

220. NAME: JEANNIE

221. NAME: FAIDA ATTO

222. NAME: SANDRA L MAIZLAND

223. NAME: RON ANGELL

224. NAME: "IQPRISONER"

225. NAME: RICHARD DEAN JACOB

226. NAME: ALETA

227. NAME: DIANA MARIE CHAPMAN
228. NAME: ANDREA PSORAS

229. NAME: RYAN SHIELDS

230. NAME: JEAN VERSTRAETEN

231. NAME: VICTOR N. MOTURI

232. NAME: JILL SAWYER

233. NAME: ANGELA MORGAN

234. NAME: RICHARD NOEN

235. NAME: 6 VIGILANTE/ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT VICTIMS IN ARIZONA

236. NAME: OVIDIU DONCIU

237. NAME: KATA BILLUPS

238. NAME: HAROLD B. QUIBAN

239. NAME: STEPHEN SMITH

240. NAME: JOHN GREGORY LAMBROS

241. NAME: MICHAEL A. MATLOFF

242. NAME: JOHN WELLS
243. NAME: RENE LOSADA
244. NAME: LIZA VELUZ

245. NAME: AHMAD FANI
246. NAME: STEPHEN BAKER

247. NAME: NEAL ALCHALABI (NEAL CHAMBERS)

248. NAME: PAT STEWART
249. NAME: CINDY MITCHUM

250. NAME: TIMOTHY WHITE

251. NAME: NATALIE TEULON

252. NAME: ARIEL FELICE PHILLIPS

253. NAME: JØRGEN CHRISTIANSEN
254. NAME: MARY R

255. NAME: PAUL BEGGS
@@@@@@@@@256. NAME:
257. NAME: JUDITH LESUE
@@@@@@@@@@@258. NAME:
259. NAME:  MISS XIAN-SUN (RINOA)

260. NAME: MR SHIJIE CAO

261. NAME: STEFAN A. SCHOELLMANN

262. NAME: LOLITA TAYLOR

263. NAME: FEJERVARY DOMINIK

264. NAME: TERRY WENTZELL

265. NAME: PETER ROSENHOLM

266. NAME: CHAD VANDERGRIFF

267. NAME: SCOTT FITZGERALD
268. NAME: THOMAS J. KLUEGEL

269. NAME: MICHAEL CHMELIK

270. NAME: DENNIS ARNOLD & YASMIN JEREMY

271. NAME: ROBERTO PEREIRA

TORTURE CASES #1-100.doc
TORTURE CASES #101-200.doc
TORTURE CASES #201-271.doc