ABOUT ACTIVISM AND EDUCATION - CONTACT EVERYONE POSSIBLE!

John Finch

Oct 23, 2007, 2:11:26 AM10/23/07
to john...@excite.com

DEAR TARGETED INDIVIDUALS AND FRIENDS

1. ABOUT ACTIVISM AND “THE RIGHT WAY” TO TRY TO GET PROTECTION AND JUSTICE

I, and many others, am being TORTURED AND MUTILATED IN A DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS CONCENTRATION CAMP 24/7 – in a properly functioning legal system/society I wouldn’t be – it’s not appropriate or relevant to talk about “the right way” to approach this, or the correct legal and official niceties and procedures.

There is mass torture, mass murder, mass harassment going on - and massive complicity and/or acquiescence from Government Representatives, Government Officials, Government Agencies, Military, Security, International Organisations, Human Rights Organisations, Universities, Scientific and other Institutions, and the International Media - it’s simply not appropriate or relevant to talk about “the right way” to approach this, or the correct legal and official niceties and procedures.

In my opinion –

We should CONTACT, PUBLICISE, GROUP PETITION, MASS EMAIL etc. – EVERYONE – EVERY INSTITUTION, EVERY MEDIA, EVERY AUTHORITY - EVERYONE!! – and do it over and over and over again.

I would encourage everyone to keep sending GROUP PETITIONS, CASE SUMMARIES/PETITIONS etc. to the various "authorities" and to “everybody” possible so that -

A. We can be sure that as many people as possible know about these horrendous crimes

B. We can be sure that these "authorities" are either trying to uphold the rule of National, International and Human Rights Law, and that we will, sooner or later, be protected by these laws

C. Or that we can be sure these "authorities" are complicit and/or acquiescent to these crimes against humanity and that National, International and Human Rights Law no longer apply - in which case our task will be to get the rule of these laws restored.

As well as being illegal and criminal the crimes being committed against us are contrary to the Principles and Values of all the major religions and ethical systems - so we will also be demonstrating to these "authorities" the huge disconnect between their professed Principles and Values and the reality. We will be puncturing their Doublespeak Doublethink bubble of ignorance, stupidity and/or hypocrisy.

A tedious and unenviable task - the alternative is acquiescence and resignation to our own torture and destruction.

Please visit the GROUP FORUMS below for the details of all PROJECTS, MASS PETITIONS, INTERNATIONAL EMAIL ACTIONS and GROUP COMPLAINTS that you can send your CASE SUMMARY/PETITION to, and for further information (or contact me) :-

A. FEDERATION AGAINST MIND CONTROL EUROPE

http://www.fedame.org/phpBB2/index.php

Please look under Authors “Rudy” and “johnfinch”

B. MIND CONTROL VICTIMS EUROPE

C. FREEDOM FROM COVERT HARASSMENT AND SURVEILLANCE FORUM (FFCHS)

http://freedomfchs.com/ffchsmessages/

D. MIND CONTROL ACTIVISM GROUP

2. PLEASE SEND US YOUR CASE SUMMARY/PETITION

If you haven’t already done so please send the CASE SUMMARY of your DIRECTED ENERGY, NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND/OR ORGANISED STALKING TORTURE AND ABUSE to us at:-

THE FEDERATION AGAINST MIND CONTROL EUROPE

MCmai...@gmail.com

(Please contact me if you need an example of a CASE SUMMARY/PETITION which you can adapt for your own use)

We're collecting CASE SUMMARIES and STATISTICAL INFORMATION to use for GROUP PETITIONS, PUBLICISING AND ACTIVISM.

Later this should become an information source - such as the INTERNATIONAL TRACING OFFICE one set up to record the fates and whereabouts of Jews (and others?) after WW11.

The information collected can then be used by APPROPRIATE PEOPLE for ACTIVISM, LOBBYING, LEGAL, MEDICAL, WELFARE, HISTORICAL etc. records.

These are massive and horrendous crimes against humanity – unimaginably terrible in themselves – coupled with this ORWELLIAN/KAFKAESQUE secrecy and denial of any support at all, makes them even more horrendous.

It’s up to us to record this seriously and comprehensively.

Please include the country you are from, and the year your TORTURE OR ABUSE started.

For maximum uniformity and effect please use the words ORGANISED STALKING, DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS, NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, TORTURE and/or ABUSE in your subject lines and descriptions.

Please pass this on to ALL THE TARGETED INDIVIDUALS you are in contact with.

Everyone’s participation is urgently needed!

Also we’re not the only ones who are being attacked in this manner – almost undoubtedly there are thousands of other victims of these “Nazis”: -

there are also the ones who don’t know what’s being done to them;

the suicides;

the ones in war zones and conflict situations;

the victims of the crashes, “accidents”, “natural” deaths etc. etc..–

We need to record this as best we can for justice, and history – and get as many of us as possible in the records.

3. AN INTERNATIONAL INVESTIGATION INTO THESE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!

What is going on in the world?

How could we possibly know?

Government Representatives, Government Officials, Government Agencies, Military, Security, International Organisations, Human Rights Organisations, Universities, Scientific and other Institutions, and the International Media are complicit and/or acquiescent to the general climate of secrecy, misinformation, omission and cover-up.

In the past decade “terrorists” have killed perhaps 30,000 people - “The Wars on Terror” have resulted in the deaths of well over a million people and the ongoing destruction of several societies – a veritable Moslem Holocaust, other brutal, brazen and extensive violations of human rights worldwide, the erosion of civil liberties, and the complete control and management of information and the media worldwide.

That there exists types of weapons and technologies that can be used to remotely create and foment terrorism, sectarian wars, evidence of planned terrorist acts etc., and to remotely cause crashes, “accidents” and killings, is not even publicly acknowledged – let alone investigated, questioned or analysed.

That there exist Orwellian technologies and Dr Mengeles (aka Dr Cameron/Dr Delgado) – type butchers extensively operating– controlling, brutalising, deforming and terrorising civilians and, almost undoubtedly, combatants worldwide is not even publicly acknowledged – let alone investigated, questioned or analysed.

That there exists a massive, coordinated propaganda machine – that makes Goebbels look like a mere dictatorial editor - controlling and managing the output of information and media is not even publicly acknowledged – let alone investigated, questioned or analysed.

That there exists a global surveillance and monitoring system that can be used to see and hear through almost any structure with pinpoint/brainwave/mobile phone signal accuracy, and yet we are led to believe that borders are porous and rife with terrorist weapons-smuggling, training camps, and transnational conspiracies is not even publicly acknowledged – let alone investigated, questioned or analysed.

That these technologies make a mockery of, and can completely override, conventional legal, medical, security, institutional and human rights procedures, analyses and standards is not even publicly acknowledged – let alone investigated, questioned or analysed.

That universal human rights, transparency, the rule of law, democracy, open government, free and open media have been so completely violated and overridden is not even publicly acknowledged – let alone investigated, questioned or analysed.

That completely uninformed, misinformed, “dumbed down” populations is the rule not the exception is not even publicly acknowledged – let alone investigated, questioned or analysed.

AN INTERNATIONAL INVESTIGATION INTO THESE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!

Sincerely

John Finch

5/8 Kemp St, Thornbury, Vic 3071, Australia

TEL: 0424009627 EMAIL:john...@excite.com

TARGETED INDIVIDUAL and a member of THE WORLDWIDE CAMPAIGN AGAINST TORTURE AND ABUSE USING DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS

PS. Please contact me for further information

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com