United States Terrorism and Repression Against Its Own People

news.omega

Mar 18, 2008, 5:12:50 AM3/18/08
to harassmen...@googlegroups.com
Gang-Stalking / Domestic Terrorism
Posted by: dtstockton
Date: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:40 pm ((PDT))

United States Terrorism and Repression Against Its Own People

An Aggressive Campaign that will Astound You

What you are about to read will seem paranoid and crazy. What is
crazy is that all this information is true and there is a trail of
evidence that proves these facts. As you read, you will learn of
acts of terrorism and acts of treason being perpetrated against the
American people and people around the world by the Intelligence
Agencies of many countries. These acts include, but are not limited,
to "gang-stalking"--systematic attempts to drive a target crazy
(i.e. "gas lighting") and/or attempts to drive a target to murder
and/or suicide. It is a campaign that will astound you.

In my investigations, I have discovered that the intelligence
agencies not only from the United States, but also from the following
countries are involved: Canada, England, Great Britain, France,
Germany, Australia, India, Pakistan, Israel, Poland, Czechoslovakia,
Jamaica, the Philippines and possibly, Japan, Ireland, Africa, Italy,
Monaco, Venezuela, Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, China; however,
keep in mind that there is a strong possibility that others are also
involved. This is being conducted worldwide under the Echelon
Project.

These agencies are forcing people--homeless and runaway children,
homeless adults and mentally and physically-challenged persons,
released from institutions under the Reagan-Bush presidencies--
through these illegal acts, to become government-controlled
informants, and implanting a device called a "burst bug" in their
ear. These controlled
informants are the people conducting unscrupulous activities, which
include gang-stalking, assault, murder, identity theft, break-ins,
robberies and the sabotage of automobiles, electronics, especially
computers, etc. They are pushing people to commit homicide and
suicide. They are also being used to falsely accuse targets of
crimes such as child molestation, rape and white collar crimes,
framing them for these crimes and then lying in jury trials, etc.
This has been the case with Martha Stewart, Michael Jackson and Dan
Rather, to name just a few. Many of these controlled informants are
also convicted murderers, pedophiles, rapists, etc. The intelligence
agencies hide their criminal records and many of them continue to
commit the same offenses upon society, where the intelligence
agencies turn a blind eye.

These crimes are also being conducted so that the Pentagon and the
intelligence agencies can convince Congress, by manipulation, to pass
legislation, such as the National Identification Card, the Patriot
Act II and other bills which contain subsections which are not known
to the general public and even the Congress. It is the Pentagon and
the intelligence agencies including the military that are conducting
these criminal acts and acts of terrorism so that they can pass the
necessary legislation to eventually abolish the Constitution and all
of our civil liberties and achieve the Military Industrial Complex,
and, as former president George Herbert Walker Bush stated, the New
World Order, which is a one-world government.

Through my investigations and by being a target myself of these
informants, I have found that government-controlled informants in the
African-American and Hispanic communities are 3 to 4 in 5. In the
Middle Eastern and other foreign communities such as Indian,
Pakistani, Asian, Africans, Jamaicans, Zimbabwean, etc., it seems
much higher. I have found that 4 out of 5 are government-controlled
informants and many times 5 out of 5. And in the overall U.S.
population, including the white communities, these government-
controlled informants are 1 in 5.

Many of these foreign individuals are often wanted criminals in their
native country and other countries. They often have criminal records
and outstanding warrants. And some have been military trained either
in foreign countries or the U.S.

The burst-bug device is a tracking device and a listening device,
which gives the controlled informant the amazing ability to hear at a
super human level. Individuals with the burst-bug implant can hear
the quietest whisper from across a room; it gives a deaf person the
ability to hear. It permits the Pentagon and all other intelligence
agencies to hear conversations in real time, which are digitally
recorded. Through the burst-bug, the intelligence agencies are
conducting voice analysis and voice recognition. The intelligence
agencies are giving instructions, in real-time, on how to handle a
target situation, or things to say to a targeted person. The
government-controlled informants, who are gang-stalking the target
will often repeat parts of what is said on a target's phone
conversation from illegal phone taps. This lets the target know that
they are being both watched and monitored. This method makes a
target feel paranoid or think they are crazy. The use of this device
in this manner is also used in courtroom circumstances, guiding the
informant on what to say in trials when they are on a witness stand.

I have discovered this burst bug in children as young as two years
old and seniors as old as 86 years. The intelligence agencies are
training these people to be terrorists and to be loyal only to them.
With this manipulation comes a great deal of brainwashing and pure
fear.

For those that want to dispute this, I have several family members
and friends of twenty plus years who are forced to be government-
controlled informants. I have been attempting to go public with this
information for several years, so to get the terrorism against me, my
family, friends and the many other targeted people to cease. And to
restore freedom as we believe it to be. However, one of many
problems that I have had has been that the intelligence agencies have
damaged eight computers in an attempt to prevent this from
occurring. I have hidden all evidence of this so to preserve it

All of these activities are conducted by the Intelligence Agencies
under "The War on Drugs", "The War on Crime" and "The War on
Terror." This is ironic considering that the intelligence agencies
are the criminals and terrorists. The intelligence agencies have
been illegally investigating Americans and businesses since 1980,
through illegal wire taps, the bugging of homes/offices/ automobiles,
the placing of tracking devices on vehicles, and whenever possible,
on a target's person, in items such as a watch or clothing, etc. They
are also using GPS in cell phones to track their targets. They have
been investigating financial records, often using their controlled
informants to do these illegal activities. The premise under which
they are conducting illegal activities is that we are all guilty of
something. So with that as their starting point, they are launching
investigations, violating all federal and state laws, all
constitutional rights and all civil liberties. Their behavior and
actions are as if we are their property, and they will do with us as
they so choose.

The War on Drugs is the cover that the Pentagon uses, through the
CIA, to take over all aspects of the illegal drug business, from
growing and manufacturing, to importing/exporting, to sales. At
least 99% of all illegal drug growers/manufacturers and dealers are
government-controlled informants with the burst-bug.

The burst-bug operates at various frequencies, hence the
word "burst." The frequency range for this device can go as high as
22GHz, and because it is government standard, can go above 22GHz,
possibly 24GHZ and higher. This device is most often detectable with
detection equipment called OSCOR, which stands for Enhanced Omni-
Spectral Correlator, with the 21GHz down converter. However, because
of their constant surveillance of me with illegal phone taps,
listening device bugs and the sabotage of my computers, they have
full knowledge that I am going public with this information;
therefore the frequency is expected to be kept at an above 22GHz
level for the present.

For those being gang-stalked, the burst-bug implant in informants is
how they are able to have precise timing accosting targets
unexpectedly. They have this down to a science. Keep in mind they
have hundreds of billions of taxpayers' dollars at their disposal.
And their budgets have been increasing under these bogus wars for the
past 30 years. This will assist you in your ability to prove what is
occurring. Gather the evidence against these individuals and
intelligence agencies, and it will give you the power to both fight
back and to sue under many federal laws including but not limited to
The Patriot Act. Keep in mind that both these informants and the
intelligence agencies are defined as terrorists under the Patriot Act
and other federal laws. This is where The Patriot Act is a double?
edge sword. Moreover, they are guilty of treason under our
Constitution.

Another fact, according to an individual who did work for the CIA
under the War on Drugs and several informants who have put their
lives on the line to tell me information, is that there is No Paper
Trail!

They are using these acts of terrorism and acts of treason to achieve
the Total Military Industrial Complex. President Eisenhower warned
us about this in his last speech before leaving office.

Because of their constant terrorism against me dating to 1986, as
well as their terrorism against my family, friends and anyone
connected to me, I have had to turn the tables and investigate
them. And because the intelligence agencies are fully aware of my
knowledge, they have launched a campaign to destroy my credibility,
which simply will not work. What you are reading is a miniscule drop
in the bucket.

And now I need your help in exposing these murdering terrorists and
to seek justice under our laws. Investigate for yourselves. You
will understand that this is the truth. And when you come to realize
the terrorism, the treason, the murder, it will shock you, scare you
and anger you. So, whatever it takes, gather the resources you need
to fight and expose this betrayal to the American people and the
illegal use of our tax dollars against us in such a horrendous manner.

For those of you that live with rose-colored glasses, and have a
difficult time accepting truth and reality?grow up! It is time to
face adulthood, to face the realities of life and deal with life as
it is. And only together can we fight this evil. All laws are in
our favor.

Furthermore, if what is stated here is not true then explain why at
minimum 90% of all businesses and corporations across this country,
and I presume across the world, are owned and controlled by
government-controlled informants, giving the Pentagon, FBI, CIA, the
NSA and the Military just several years to achieve the Total Military
Industrial Complex. The following businesses are just a small
example. You will find that all are owned by government-controlled
informants and that most, if not all, of the employees are also
government-controlled informants, and all are controlled by the
intelligence agencies. The intelligence agencies tell them who to
hire and who to fire, how much to pay and how many hours to employ
them. Every facet is dictated. These controlled informants have
been and are still perpetrators in gang-stalking and all other forms
of terrorism and acts of treason against this country and its
citizens. They get jobs after the intelligence agencies deem that
they have earned it and they must continue to earn it. These acts of
terrorism are also perpetrated against them by other controlled
informants, which is a psychological warfare tactic used to control
them. It keeps them living in fear.

The burst-bug links all and the digital recordings will prove
everything. Evidence shows us the truth.

The following information is not bashing foreigners. In my
investigations I have found that most, if not all foreigners who have
entered this country since 1980, to gain an education and/or work and
reside in this country are government-controlled informants. Keep in
mind these people do not understand our way of life and our
foundation under the Constitution. They simply have no respect for
us Americans and our country. They are betraying us right under our
noses and are truly enjoying it. As these people gang stalk me, I
see the glee in their eyes and the smirk on their faces. It is my
belief that they really enjoy the fact that they are taking our money
and committing terrorism and acts of treason against us. When doing
business with these controlled informants, we are empowering them
with our money. They have been taking our jobs and businesses and
betraying the American people with acts of terrorism and acts of
treason.

Under the Patriot Act government-controlled informants are
terrorists, who have no rights to own or possess property, businesses
nor do they have a right to the custody of their children.

Jobs which are being exported to places like India, etc. are their
reward for the domestic spying, domestic terrorism (i.e. gang-
stalking), which they are conducting while in the United States and
other countries.

Operation TIPS has been illegally in place under these methods for
several decades.

Many companies and corporations have been taken over illegally by the
intelligence agencies right under the noses of the masses and
politicians.

All United States Postal, UPS, Fed Ex, DHL, and many courier service
companies and employees, that I have met and observed, are government-
controlled informants. All postal employees are guaranteed job
security for life, so for the intelligence agencies to take over the
postal service, they had to place a few of their controlled
informants in position so that they could gang-stalk the others who
were not under their control. With these tactics they drove some to
the breaking point and they snapped, hence "going postal." The
intelligence agencies and their controlled informants committed plain
and simple, acts of terrorism.

All doormen, maintenance workers, superintendents, management
companies, which I have investigated and observed in the past several
years are government-controlled informants involved in these
unscrupulous and illegal activities. I have also found this to be
true with airline and airport employees. Jet Blue is a prime example
of what I state here. It is my strong belief that the Founder and ex-
CEO David Neeleman is a government-controlled informant.

Several other companies and corporations are Con Edison and Time
Warner Cable from executives to repair personnel; Amtrak, MTA, PATH,
bus drivers, etc. from administrative personnel to train crews to
track repair; Parks Departments throughout this country, from
executive personnel to maintenance personnel. And Trash Removal
Companies, such as Waste Management are another. This continues to
occur throughout this country. Parking lot and garage companies and
corporations have also fallen prey to these actions. Many security
guards and security companies, home security companies are also
controlled under the intelligence agencies.

Charity organizations such as The Salvation Army, Goodwill,
Volunteers of America and Gods Love We Deliver, from administration
personnel to thrift store employees, are another small example.

Political organizations such as the American Civil Liberties Union
are being sabotaged from within. It is my belief that Anthony Romero
is a government-controlled informant.

All libraries from public, private and universities etc. have been
taken over with controlled informants in positions such as security,
administration and other aspects of duties. This is how they have
been illegally censoring books from their collections. This is how
they have been monitoring targeted persons' reading interests and
other behavior such as computer usage and history. All computers
have spy ware linked to the intelligence agencies. They also have
the ability to take over and control these computers by closing
programs and other such activity. I have witnessed this first hand.

All professional fields have been infiltrated and often taken over by
the intelligence agencies using their controlled informants, such as,
hospital workers, physicians, therapists, psychiatrists, ministers,
prosecutors, public defenders, judges, police, firefighters,
attorneys, paramedics and several politicians and lobbyists, etc.

Police departments have many infiltrators in them. Many are
foreigners, as well as Americans, who are betraying the confidence
and trust of their fellow officers. They are intentionally
attempting to setup and often frame their fellow officers for crimes
so that the feds can force them to become a government-controlled
informant. This is the secret and treasonous building of the
military-police-state.

Students at universities, colleges and trade schools are being
targeted. Some are being recruited to be government informants under
the guise of doing the right thing for the country to end crimes such
as rape, murder and drug use. After spending the past several
decades stiffening the penalties, for drug use/possession and other
crimes, the intelligence agencies have utilized these penalties
through their government-controlled informants to setup and often
frame individuals for such crimes. Since college is where young
adults start to experiment, the intelligence agencies are forcing
them to become government-controlled informants by lying, scaring and
terrorizing them. After 27 years of recruiting among college
students, these adults are now career professionals.

There are systematic methods used to put businesses out of business
and sabotaging businesses from within. One such method is that a
government-controlled informant will purchase a building and over
inflate the rent so that the existing business cannot afford the
large rent increase which drives the business under. Then they lower
the rent to something more reasonable for the controlled informant
that rents that same space. Another method used is to send a
controlled informant building inspector to say that the building
needs work and/or is unsafe and the need to put up scaffolding,
and/or road construction is needed, which hurts/drives down
business. They often take over manufacturing companies and raise the
minimum purchase order requirement which is not within the ability of
a small business to afford. Slander is another tactic. They will
spread lies and rumors about a business or it owner(s). Often they
will have controlled informants infiltrate a business, in positions
such as cook, bartender, etc. and sabotage the business from within
with tactics like bad service, etc.

Eminent Domain is another form of domestic terrorism utilized by the
intelligence agencies. Investigate all parties involved including
the developers and you will see that it is all linked to the Pentagon
and the intelligence agencies. I further challenge anyone to prove
this information to be untrue.

For those that are losing or about to lose their home from a
foreclosure, this is the work of the Pentagon and the intelligence
agencies. The intelligence agencies have illegally taken over all
banks, and their government-controlled informants control and/or own
many of the mortgage companies. The agenda is for all of us to live
in housing which is controlled under the Military Industrial
Complex. This is one of many steps they are taking to achieve the
Military Industrial Complex, which is to own and control everything.

HAARP, EMP, Pulse and Direct Energy weapons, contrary to the
propaganda and lies that the intelligence agencies and the military
disclose to the public, are extremely lethal. These weapons are used
to take down airplanes and terrorize a targeted person over a period
of time. These weapons come in the form of vibrations, which can be
used to target a specific organ in the body causing scar tissue to
form leading to the death of that organ. These weapons can cause
heart attacks and strokes. In my experience, there are approximately
100 plus vibrations that attack the heart. There are vibrations that
cause panic attacks and sleep deprivation. There are vibrations
which cause a targeted person to go mad and/or crazy, as well as many
other capabilities. For various reasons not everyone can feel the
vibrations from these weapons, as some people are more sensitive to
smells than others and some people are more sensitive to sounds than
others. However, a seismograph can record these vibrations, and will
prove that they are real and unnatural in nature. And what can be
proven is that HAARP, EMP, Pulse and Direct Energy weapons are in
use, harmful and lethal. All controlled informants are aware of
these weapons which, makes them complicit in these acts of terrorism
and murder. Congress is also aware of these weapons and has failed
to ban them. Refer to HR2977.

These weapons are being used at retirement communities, hospitals,
schools, and many other places, killing people. All that would show
up in an autopsy is that the person died from natural causes, only
because the degree of scar tissue caused by the weapons is overlooked
and often never questioned.

Anyone disputing what is stated here must be presumed to be a
government-controlled informant. This is how the intelligence
agencies spread disinformation. Keep in mind that the intelligence
agencies have been able to keep this from the masses for the past 27
years by dismissing and discrediting others who have tried to come
forward as "conspiracy theorists" and brainwashing the masses with
the idea that anyone saying conspiracy is crazy. I am not a
conspiracy theorist, nor criminal, nor terrorist. I only base my
information on facts which I have gained through years of gathering
evidence through my investigations and experiences. Evidence permits
us to see the truth.

Another method used in domestic spying, since 1980, and utilized in
individualized gang-stalking/terrorism is the use of helicopters.
The NSA are using helicopters equipped with technology that most
people will not believe exists. They are also using heat sensors,
which the federal courts have deemed illegal to use in the privacy of
our homes, to illegally spy on us. For those individuals that are
being gang-stalked, in conjunction with their many other methods,
this equipment is being used in conducting noise campaigns. They are
using the heat sensors to know what part of your home you are in and
notifying the controlled informant(s) which, may live above you or
next to you know, as to where to make the noise. And they are also
monitoring the illegal phone taps and bugging devices. These
helicopters are also illegally tapping into our computers, often
interfering with transmissions, attacking it with viruses and Trojans
and slowing down the computer with all types of other attacks. They
are also relays for the HAARP, EMP, Pulse and Direct Energy weapons.
At night the NSA helicopters hover at 26,000 to 39,000 feet. On bad
weather they are just above the clouds at 39,000 feet. To the naked
eye they look like stars and some people have stated that they look
like planets. However, with a telescope you can see that they are
only between 26,000 and 39,000 feet and that they are not stars or
planets. Not only are NSA helicopters being used in stalking and
terrorizing targets, the FBI and local police use their helicopters
to take an active role in these activities, for I have witnessed this
first hand.

During the morning and all during the course of the day the military
fly their spy planes over this entire country, including farm and
rural towns and communities, breaking down our firewalls and breaking
into our computers, including company and corporate computers, which
have wireless capabilities. They are also installing spy ware
through these wireless means. Microsoft's Windows XP has three (3)
back doors, which Microsoft will not discuss nor will they state as
to why they are there. However, I believe I know why they are there;
it is for this very purpose, so that the intelligence agencies can
illegally spy on us and interfere and repress us Americans. I
believe when the government went after Microsoft for unfair business
practices, this was part of their settlement agreement with the Bush
Administration.

It is my belief that because of the close monitoring of me and the
intelligence agencies being fully aware that I am now going public
with this information, they recently came forward about themselves
and their illegal abuses of the Patriot Act with the illegal
investigations into many Americans. However, they only told the
smallest truth, the rest were lies. The number of persons
investigated is in the millions not thousands and they have been
doing this for many years prior to the Patriot Act. Not only is the
FBI conducting such abuses, the intelligence agencies are far
reaching, including the CIA, the NSA and the Pentagon. The IRS is
also involved. When it comes to the requests for information from
the libraries on a "person of interest," they have been doing this
verbally through the burst-bug, with no paper trail. It is my belief
that the requests for information through paper protocol have been
recently done to cover their tracks.

Politicians are also being targeted by illegal investigations and
gang-stalking tactics. Senator Craig is a prime example. Also, many
secretaries and receptionists of politicians are controlled
informants who are spying on them, often blocking people and
information such as deleting emails, voicemails and intercepting
letters from getting to the politicians.

The Pentagon and the intelligence agencies have been illegally
manipulating and interfering with elections in this country by using
their controlled informants. All informants are controlled on every
level including: if they vote and who they vote for, which is why
many do not vote, unless they are told to do so. They have
infiltrated all Presidential Candidates Campaigns and have been
sabotaging them from the inside. I watched first hand the
presidential election in Ohio being sabotaged by these government-
controlled informants, at the voter registration offices, campaign
offices and at the election polls. And I did collect names. These
activities were also done against Grey Davis of California. I was
first told in 2001 about what was going to happen to Grey Davis in
2003. Many of the persons who were involved in the proposition of
the recall of Grey Davis were government-controlled informants led by
the intelligence agencies. And what this has led me to believe is
that these events are well orchestrated and planned years in advance
regardless of what the majority of the people want. In the case of
the Florida presidential election the Feds used their government-
controlled informants who happen to be police officers to prevent
many black voters from voting. I challenge anyone to investigate
those police officers involved and you will find that they have the
burst-bug implant.

Three last facts: One, all payphones, throughout this country, have
been tapped since 1980. Two, the Pentagon is operating various
conspiracy websites, one being www.911TruthOut.org, using their
controlled informants. Three, on Sundays, they run the Truth
Movement at St. Marks Episcopal Church, using their controlled
informants. Now ask yourselves, why?

The terrorism is well orchestrated. The campaign against all
Americans and this country from within will astound those who
investigate further. It is simply insane how the intelligence
agencies will stop at nothing to achieve their goal, which is "Total
Control."

Part of a series of articles published by Citizens Against Human
Rights Abuse

Overt Harassment: Preconditioning for Electronic Harassment

Overt Harassment

Overt Harassment -- which obviously is meant to be observed -- may be
intended to "precondition" individuals for eventual long-term
electronic harassment. Persons terrified by unexplained overt
harassment are not likely to cope with the sudden onset of electronic
harassment in any more reasoned fashion. This phased pattern of
harassment is apparent in all of the cases now being investigated.
The fact that the overt harassment continues in these cases even
after the electronic targeting commences suggest that the objective
is to maintain long-term extremes of stress.
Many of the overt harassment tactics discussed below are surfacing in
cases which (so far) have not involved discernible forms of
electronic harassment. These are cases involving so-
called "whistleblowers" who, because of their inside knowledge of
certain potentially newsworthy events, pose particular threats of
embarrassment to the Government or to government-affiliated
employers. We have noticed that electronic harassment is beginning to
surface as a form of retaliation against persons who try to assist
electronic "harassees." Retaliation suggests loss of control. Under
these circumstances, we are not entirely confident
that "whistleblowers" will continue to be exempted from this type of
harassment in the long term.
The individuals now in touch with the Project describe their
circumstances as involving most, if not all, of the following overt
forms of harassment:
* Sudden, bizarrely-rude treatment, isolation and acts of harassment
and vandalism by formerly friendly neighbors.
* Harassing telephone calls, which continue even after the targeted
individual obtains new, unlisted telephone numbers.
* Mail interception, theft and tampering.
* Noise campaigns.
While unrelenting harassing telephone calls might be considered in
this context, other tactics are employed. Blaring horns, whistles,
sirens, garbage disposal (run concurrently in apartment settings, for
excessively prolonged periods of time), and amplified transmissions
of recorded "general racket" have been used on a recurrent basis
under circumstances intended to persuade the individual that he or
she is under surveillance.
In all of these cases, the individuals' neighbors apparently pretend
to be oblivious and/or indifferent to these sudden, continuous
explosions of noise.
Door slamming is also a popular pastime, particularly in apartment
buildings. One individual reported that, during a peak period of
harassment, the neighbor across the hall began entering and leaving
his apartment every 10 minutes, slamming his door loudly on each
occasion. This was a daily occurrence, encompassing periods of
several hours, over a period of several months. It is apparently
served to trigger a door-slamming "chain reaction" on the part of
neighbors both on that floor and on the floors immediately above and
below. When our contact politely asked her immediate neighbor to
close her door more quietly, he slammed the door in her face. Prior
to commencement of this harassment, the neighbor had apparently been
quite friendly and courteous.
In another case, the primary door-slammer is an employee of Radix
Systems, Inc., Rockville, MD, a DOD contractor engaged in the "super-
secret" research and development of some type of electronic
equipment.
Several individuals reported recurrent, loud, strange noises in their
ventilation systems during the preliminary stages of their
harassment. One individual complained of being recurrently awakened
in the middle of the night by the sound of wires being fed into his
(independent) ventilation system. On checking further, he found that
a tubular construction had been built into his vent system which
appears to lead to the apartment upstairs. His upstairs neighbor is
employed by the Department of Justice.
A number of individuals report that occupants of upstairs and
downstairs apartments appear to follow them from room to room,
tapping on the floor or engaging in other activities which appear
intended to advertise an ongoing surveillance.
The Justice Department employee mentioned above went as far as to
offer an unsolicited apology to her downstairs neighbor for an all-
night "pacing about" in her bedroom (in the event he had happened to
notice it). She claimed to be an insomniac. The pacing-about
continued during her recent 36-hour absence from the area. When her
contact politely alerted her to the fact that her apartment had
apparently been entered during her absence, she told him, in effect,
to mind his own business and then immediately complained to the
building manager that he was stalking her.
She conveniently forgot to inform the building manager that she had
assiduously "courted" this individual for several months, without
success; and that she had been stealing his newspapers on a regular
basis. (On one occasion, she handed him a week's accumulation of
those papers, claiming that they had been left outside the door of
another apartment. Her reason for collecting and saving the
newspapers which had not been delivered to her directly is unknown.)
* Recurrent confrontations by unusually hostile strangers; and
comments by strangers which appear intended to evoke "paranoid"
reactions.
In this context, we note that several individuals have reported
confrontations with "homeless" people who, on closer examination,
were found to be fastidiously clean, though garbed in offbeat fashion
(wigs included). The same "eccentric" confronted two of the
individuals in contact with us, at separate distant locations. He is
reported as having feigned mental illness on both occasions, and as
having apparently enjoyed creating a public scene.
* Entries into the individual's residence, during late-night hours
while he/she is sleeping, and/or during the day when the individual
is elsewhere.
In virtually all such cases, the burglars leave evidence of their
visits, such as relocating objects, or by committing petty and not-
so=petty acts of vandalism. In two cases, the burglar's "calling
card" was to slaughter caged pets, leaving the mangled carcasses
inside their locked cages.
In one case, the burglar stole several pieces of correspondence and
left a packet of crack cocaine behind as a "calling card." Our
contact in this case -- an individual who has no criminal record and
no history of experimentation with drugs -- is also being harassed
(stalked) by a police officer of her community. One of his recent
acts was to "frame" her with a drug possession charge. After pulling
her off the road (a frequent pastime) and subjecting her to an
illegal search (done, twice, so far), he conveniently managed to find
a glassine packet of cocaine eight feet away, in front of his squad
car. He retrieved the packet with his fingers and then charged her
with Possession. Our contact found the packet of crack cocaine in her
apartment shortly after this investigator reminded the attorney
handling her case that the police officer had smudged his only piece
of evidence with his own fingerprints. It would appear that someone
is interested in correcting that police officer's oversight.
In another case, the individual reports that a tremendous amount of
money has been stolen from a hiding place in her apartment, within
hours after she had withdrawn the money from her bank. There were no
obvious signs of entry into her apartment. The police conducted a
cursory inquiry which failed to produce evidence of a crime worthy of
investigation. (This case is an anomaly. Money is usually not stolen.
Documents appear to be the preferred objects of theft, when theft
occurs.)
In another case, the burglars replaced installed light bulbs
with "exploding" bulbs, many of which were 'Made in Hungary.' The
light bulbs are now in our possession.
* Rapidly deteriorating health, generally of a digestive nature.
In two cases of the cases reported, massive rectal bleeding
accompanied the sudden onset of sever gastrointestinal disturbances.
One of these individuals abruptly terminated the deteriorative
process simply by changing the locks on her door.
* Sleep disruption/deprivation
This is achieved by means of overt and electronic harassment. Sleep
deprivation, as a tactic, invariably surfaces when the targeted
individual begins exhibiting a strong emotional and irrational
response to the other forms of harassment.
* Vandalism of privately-owned vehicles
Vehicles invite peculiarly ferocious attacks in these harassment
campaigns -- slashed tires, smashed windows, oil drainage, oil
contamination, destruction of electronic components and batteries
(frequently involving wildly fluctuating, grounded fuel gages, often
within range of weapons research facilities and/or other microwave
emitters); and suddenly failed brakes and clutches (possible
involving anti-traction polymers, which are also in DOD's "non-
lethal" weapons arsenal). Recurrent auto thefts have also been
reported.
Two individuals reported finding their oil contaminated immediately
after having the oil changed by reputable mechanics. In one of these
cases, the oil viscosified (thickened) while the individual was
driving through a remote rural area. Her car ground to a halt.
Getting the "gunk" cleaned out of her engine proved to be an
expensive ordeal. (Viscosification agents are also lauded by the U.S.
Global Strategy Council as serving "non-lethal" strategic purposes --
a topic discussed in Part I of this publication. Had this woman been
assaulted while awaiting help in the said isolated area, the "non-
lethal" attributes of viscosfication agents might have required
redefinition.)
Most of those who have experienced these attacks on a recurring basis
have abandoned driving all together -- an objective apparently sought
by their tormentors as a means of increasing their isolation.
* Staged accidents.
The majority of those in touch with us have reported these types of
experiences. One individual, for example, was tailgated at a high
rate of speed by two vehicles, while concurrently being threatened
with a gun by one of the vehicles' occupants. Two others narrowly
avoided what happened to be deliberately attempted collisions by
drivers who quickly sped away from the scene. One avoided three
attempts in four days at being run off the road. One survived by
being run off the road in two incidents within a one-week period,
which resulted in "totaling" of her two vehicles. Another narrowly
avoided being crushed into an expressway retaining wall, on four
occasions, by an off-duty metro bus, as well as, within the same time
frame, being "fried" by two suddenly-malfunctioned household
appliances which subsequently repaired themselves. It should be noted
that, in some of these cases, "accidental" deaths do occur. One
individual in contact with us reported that his mother drove off a
cliff to her death, during a period when he was researching evidence
that a still-respected, high level State Department official had
passed A-bomb secrets to the Soviet Government during World War II.
The accident occurred shortly after her car had undergone routine
maintenance. She was returning from a dental appointment when the
accident occurred. Witnesses state that it appeared that she had
suddenly stepped on the accelerator before running off the road. The
accident served to terminate this person's research project.
We also look into the recent death of a woman in Lexington, MO, who
was killed when the brakes on her tractor failed. We are informed
that she had been collecting affidavits from persons who believe they
are the targets of government harassment and experimentation when
her "accident" occurred. We are also informed that these affidavits
have disappeared.
Suicides might also qualify as "staged accidents," particularly
where "plausibly deniable" government involvement has been surfaced.
We are currently looking into the recent suicide of a man in Trappe,
PA, who, as early as 1981, had asked the FBI and CIA to intervene in
his case. We have copies of that early correspondence. The man, a
former U.S. Army radar technician, had a highly technical and --
given date of his correspondence -- "precocious" grasp of the
experimental objectives apparently being sought in his case. It is
apparent from his correspondence that he had wanted to believe that
the Soviets were conducting these experiments. The FBI and CIA, of
course, did not intervene. We are informed that members of his family
have also been targets of this experimentation.
* Isolation of the individual from members of his/her family --
virtually assured when highly focused forms of electronic harassment
commence.
The exception to this is when elderly parents and young children in
the family become targets for apparent purposes of intimidation. This
situation has been reported in eight of our cases, to date.
One individual (driven to extremes of stress by ongoing electronic
harassment focusing on her children) killed one child in an effort to
protect her from further pain. (2) It appears that lasers were being
used in this individual's case. The targeting intensified after she
called the Soviet Embassy to report the harassment, which she
believed to be U.S. Government-sponsored. It became even more deadly
when, in a further show of defiance, she then called the
representative of the Iraqi Government to portray the U.S.
Government's war in the Middle East as "hypocritical." She is now
hospitalized in a Midwestern facility, where, apparently, the
experimentation is now continuing.
(That psychiatric facility is in a State where a disproportionate
number of complaints of electronic harassment are beginning to
surface. It is also within range of a U.S. Air Force base which
houses a "super secret" research facility. We are currently looking
into information that spouses and children of persons employed on
that USAF base may be the targets of involuntary experimentation
involving direct-energy weapons technologies.)
Another individual, during a telephone conversation, was told by an
employee of a local power company that, if she valued the lives of
her children, she would drop her public opposition to the company's
installation of high power lines. Since receiving that threat, the
individual's 11-year-old daughter has been reduced to extremes of
pain, resulting in her recurrent hospitalization for treatment of
illnesses which cannot be diagnosed. It is also apparent to this
individual that her three-year-old son is on the receiving end of
externally-induced auditory input. (DOE figures prominently in this
case.)
* Progressive financial impoverishment, brought on by termination of
the individual's employment, and compounded by expenses associated
with the harassment.
The majority of those now in contact with the Project -- educated,
white-collar professionals -- have lost their jobs. Termination of
employment in many of these cases involved prefatory harassment by
the employer and co-workers, which coincided with the other overt
forms of harassment discussed above.
The overt harassment tactics are being described as recurrent, non-
sequential and overlapping. As noted above, the overt harassment
continues even after the electronic harassment commences.

HR 2977 IH
107th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 2977
To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit
of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in
space by the United States, and to require the President to take
action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based
weapons.
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
October 2, 2001
Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the
Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed
Services, and International Relations, for a period to be
subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for
consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of
the committee concerned
A BILL
To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit
of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in
space by the United States, and to require the President to take
action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based
weapons.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the
United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
This Act may be cited as the `Space Preservation Act of 2001'.
SEC. 2. REAFFIRMATION OF POLICY ON THE PRESERVATION OF PEACE IN SPACE.
Congress reaffirms the policy expressed in section 102(a) of the
National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 (42 U.S.C. 2451(a)),
stating that it `is the policy of the United States that activities
in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of
all mankind.'.
SEC. 3. PERMANENT BAN ON BASING OF WEAPONS IN SPACE.
The President shall--
(1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United
States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the
United States; and
(2) immediately order the permanent termination of research and
development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of
all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.
SEC. 4. WORLD AGREEMENT BANNING SPACE-BASED WEAPONS.
The President shall direct the United States representatives to the
United Nations and other international organizations to immediately
work toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing a world agreement
banning space-based weapons.
SEC. 5. REPORT.
The President shall submit to Congress not later than 90 days after
the date of the enactment of this Act, and every 90 days thereafter,
a report on--
(1) the implementation of the permanent ban on space-based weapons
required by section 3; and
(2) progress toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing the
agreement described in section 4.
SEC. 6. NON SPACE-BASED WEAPONS ACTIVITIES.
Nothing in this Act may be construed as prohibiting the use of funds
for--
(1) space exploration;
(2) space research and development;
(3) testing, manufacturing, or production that is not related to
space-based weapons or systems; or
(4) civil, commercial, or defense activities (including
communications, navigation, surveillance, reconnaissance, early
warning, or remote sensing) that are not related to space-based
weapons or systems.
SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.
In this Act:
(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an
altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth
and any celestial body in such space.
(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable
of any of the following:
(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the
atmosphere, or on earth) by--
(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;
(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to
that object;
(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic
energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma,
or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy
radiation) against that object; or
(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.
(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a
person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or
physical and economic well-being of a person)--
(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or
subparagraph (B);
(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems
using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or
other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations
for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control
of such persons or populations; or
(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a
person.
(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
(v) laser weapons systems;
(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic
weapons.
(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to
damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper
atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the
purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or
region on earth or in space.