Our Petition Airs Tomorrow

Synergy

Aug 15, 2007, 4:04:59 PM8/15/07
to TIsU...@yahoogroups.com
Thank You All for Your Support!  Please continue your support by signing & linking to the Petition in all your efforts:

Per Andy:  "From 7AM EST all listeners have to do is open the Home page and it will automatically stream for them. I would suggest you use our low bandwidth page www.theedgeam.com/low ...
It's a pre recorded show that goes streams on the Internet, gets around 1000 listeners through the day because it continually loops. The show start 7 AM EST then loop all day until 8.30PM EST. After the I hand back to the US studio, the archive is uploaded to the Thursday page and home page and stays there for ever (well, until the authorities curtail our freedoms even more.). As soon as the archive goes up, people are free to download and share the whole show - no copyright - no charge."

Andy Radford
Technical Director & UK Studio Host
The Edge Broadcast with Daniel Ott
www.theedgeam.com
800.996.9638

--
Collective Conscientious Coping:  Communicate, Cooperate, Collaborate, Consolidate, & Congregate!

If you have already signed, thank you, if not please sign it now & get 5 additional supporters to sign it:

"BAN ELECTRONIC WARFARE ON CIVILIANS"

Thank you for your support & comments.  Note, I do not own www.ipetitions.com & no donations are necessary!