MTV Star Heidi Montag: Over My Dead Body Would I Take A Microchip

1 view

harassment_victim

Jul 1, 2009, 4:24:32 AM7/1/09
to Mind Control and Electromagnetic harassment victims around the globe
The Hills actor tells The Alex Jones Show why the implantable
microchip represents the "mark of the beast"

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Star of MTV’s The Hills Heidi Montag appeared on The Alex Jones Show
today with her fellow co-star husband Spencer Pratt to discuss how
some nightclubs are introducing implantable identification microchips
to allow customers to access VIP areas. Montag told Jones, “You would
have to kill me before I get a chip.”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/mtv-star-heidi-montag-over-my-dead-body-would-i-take-a-microchip.html