Compatibility matrix

Michel Barret

Jan 13, 2023, 3:48:39 AM1/13/23
to haproxy-ingress
Hi,

Some time ago, I found a compatibility matrix between haproxy-ingress versions and kubernetes versions, but I don't found it today.

haproxy-ingress can have incompatibility with version of k8s or it's not a problem?

In all case thank you for this nice ingress

Have nice day

jcmor...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2023, 8:01:49 AM2/20/23
to haproxy-ingress
Em sexta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2023 às 05:48:39 UTC-3, Michel Barret escreveu:
Hi,

Some time ago, I found a compatibility matrix between haproxy-ingress versions and kubernetes versions, but I don't found it today.

haproxy-ingress can have incompatibility with version of k8s or it's not a problem?

Hi, sorry about the long delay. My mail client seems to choose your message should be moved to spam.

You can find an up to date compatibility matrix in the README file of the repository:

The incompatibility happens because the controller supports only one Ingress API version at a time, and the API changed between k8s versions 1.18-1.21.

--Joao Morais