Happy July 1st!

Joel Moss Levinson

Jul 1, 2014, 7:01:50 PM7/1/14
to happ...@googlegroups.com
You guys! You guys!!!

Today is the album release for the biggest, most fun, epic, ridiculous musical comedy album of all time! (maybe?) or that I've ever written (definitely!)

It's called 2776, ALL THE PROCEEDS GO TO CHARITY! To a wonderful charity called OneKid OneWorld, PLUS it has hilarious artists like Patton Oswalt, Ed Helms, Margaret Cho, Reggie Watts, and musicians like Yo La Tengo, Ashanti, Neko Case and Aimee Mann! I think it could be kind of a big deal, so maybe you could snag a copy from iTunes or Amazon? Better yet, grab two and give one as a gift to someone who wants to hear Ira Glass, Alex Trebek or Nina Totenberg doing musical comedy!

Digital download on iTunes: (cheaper)
http://bit.ly/2776itunes

Physical CD on Amazon: (more physical)
http://bit.ly/2776amazon