Oh Chuck! The Charles Schwab Contest.

Joel Moss Levinson

Jun 13, 2012, 10:30:35 AM6/13/12
to happ...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends, family and the couple random strangers who have ended up on this email list!

My current contest is for a shot at a $10,000 Charles Schwab account (which I would immediately invest in the company that green lit Shakeweights or Snuggies) but to get a shot at that money, I need daily votes from now until July 26th (hopefully we can get into the finals at #1 with a bullet!)

If just ten of you reading this bookmark the linked page and vote every day, we will absolutely do it, but I can't do it without you. Thank you for your help!

http://awe.sm/eQZD

Joel