way to kick off lent!

Augustine Jalomo

Feb 19, 2013, 8:40:55 PM2/19/13
to the contemporary Christian band ( TM) happy hour
Everyone did such an awesome job Sunday. Thank you so much for being there and singing with such a joyful heart. And thank you for all of your prayers for Heather, Lencho, Diane's Grandma, Emma, Bill and Gary. Please pray for Betty Bohac, Rina's colleague's husband's mother who passed away.

Lent a great time for our own renewal.

Here's what we've got scheduled for the 2nd Sunday of Lent. The worship aids have been corrected and now we've got our Mass of Communion inserted and our songs' verses numbered. Yay.

February 24, 2nd Sunday of Lent
Re/Me:   Beyond…Days S101, Change Our Hearts G394
P:            Christ be our Light S105
RP:          Todd: The Lord is My Light G27 (+Rina)
O:            Precious Lord, Take My Hand G874 NEW
C:            We Remember G593, See What You Are
R:            You Are the Voice G549

See yall Sunday!

Tino