prayer request

1 view

Augustine Jalomo

Feb 9, 2013, 8:47:59 AM2/9/13
to the contemporary Christian band ( TM) happy hour
Hello Mates,
My mother called yesterday to tell me that her step father who raised her from a young age has been diagnosed with colon cancer at 80 years old. He has been in the hospital since Tuesday where he was admitted because he was very weak and fell at his house. He was tested and they discovered a blockage in his stomach. They had to empty his stomach and then they did a colonoscopy where they discovered the mass. It has grown to his liver and stomach as well. Today they will talk with the doctor about plan of action. I could use some prayers. We know Lawrence "Lencho" Salinas as the man who loved my grandmother and was always there at her side especially through her dying. As the man who loves my mom as his very own and loves each of us as his own. We would appreciate your prayers and good wishes.
Thanks!