First Sunday in Lent

1 view

Augustine Jalomo

Feb 14, 2013, 2:13:42 PM2/14/13
to the contemporary Christian band ( TM) happy hour
this Sunday. Don't miss it!

Last week's mass music was awesome! I think everyone thought we were on display for our Unitarian brothers and sisters. Little do they know that happy hour is always on fire. Great job with the psalm Mary and Rina. Todd thanks for starting our Forever and Behold the Lamb of God - well done.

See yall this Sunday at 3. Just remember we're going to change the mood during our lenten journey and use less instrumentation (where possible). If you have any ideas, bring 'em on Sunday.

40 Days for opening; Be with Me Lord for psalm.

Thanks!

February 17, 1st Sunday of Lent
Re/Me:   On Eagle’s Wings G611, Gabriel’s Oboe
P:            Seek the Lord or 40 Days
RP:          Rina: Be with Me Lord (Hart) or G85
O:            Return to God G389 NEW
C:            Turn to Me (Foley), Miracle of Grace
R:            Though the Mountains May Fall G602