MALO MALO!

Augustine Jalomo

Apr 1, 2013, 11:17:04 AM4/1/13
to happyh...@googlegroups.com, Angela Desmond, Ricardo Isais
Gabbi, Rina, Melody, Angela, Dagny, Neil, Todd, Diane, Ricardo and Mary (and Jessica and Jon),
Thank you all for an awesome, awesome Easter liturgy! It was a fantastic way to move on for me from Trinity. You guys sent me off in style (along with Tino's sermon).
I wish you well in your music ministry and will carry the memories of my time with you always.
rock on, pray on!

Tino

Mary

Apr 1, 2013, 7:12:25 PM4/1/13
to happyh...@googlegroups.com
It was a fabulous liturgy! What a great band!

Today in the Texas Catholic there is a full page ad with a letter from Father Garcia for the new Praise and Worship Sunday 5:30 Mass for young professionals at the Cathedral.  It was impressive.  They are counting on you, Tino, and I know you will deliver!  Congratulations and best wishes in your new adventure.
Mary
rock on, pray on (tm)

To see the group site, visit http://groups.google.com/group/happyhourband