Fwd: answered prayer

Augustine Jalomo

Mar 7, 2013, 7:41:28 AM3/7/13
to happyh...@googlegroups.com

PTL!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "patricia gerecci" <patge...@gmail.com>
Date: Mar 7, 2013 5:04 AM
Subject: answered prayer
To: "Augustine Jalomo" <augus...@gmail.com>
Cc: "Gabbi Chee" <gkc...@aol.com>

Dear Tino and bandtastic prayer friends:

My brother Andy has been spared. He went into the hospital. He was evaluated and in  his own words:

"No hospital stay for this cowboy! The power of prayer is amazing. My infection is down and I just had a bit of an arthritis flair up.
Thanks for your prayers, Pat .  Your brother, Andy."

My other sister in San Antonio had been really worrying about the second hospitalization which  was leaning in the direction
 of an amputation.
Thank you dear friends for your prayer support. A special shout out to Gabbi and the Divine Mercy Chaplet. Thank you Lord.

Pat Gerecci