Tonight in the Pastoral Center Choir Room 7 p.m. and this Sunday

1 view

Augustine Jalomo

Feb 28, 2013, 9:25:46 AM2/28/13
to the contemporary Christian band ( TM) happy hour
Hello Everyone!
Again, thank you for last Sunday. I'm so excited about the musicality that is coming together. That is possible with the listening that is going on. Thank you again!

Here is what's slated on the list for Sunday. We'll see everyone at 3 except Gabbi. Please let me know if you have any questions.

See yall tonight at 7 p.m. If you are NOT joining us tonight, please shoot me a text to 214.718.2384. We are in the Pastoral Center Choir Room.

Go light your world...

March 3, 3rd Sunday of Lent
Re/Me:   Hosea G386, Return to God G389
P:            40 Days
RP:          Mary: The Lord is Kind…G100 (+Rina)
O:            Deep Within G399
C:            Now in this Banquet G833, Turn to Me
R:            Lead Me Lord S107