Fw: Visit to HT from First Unitarian, Sunday, February 10, 5 p.m.

1 view

Augustine Jalomo

Feb 8, 2013, 12:09:31 PM2/8/13
to the contemporary Christian band ( TM) happy hour
we've got guests this Sunday! :-)
here's what we got Sunday for our line up for our full band (except Gabbi)-
February 10, 5th Sunday Ordinary Time (Mary)
Re/Me:  Come to the Water (Maher)
P:         In the Day of the Lord (sheet music)
RP:       In the Sight of the Angels G134 Ref. II (+Rina)
O:         Here I Am Lord G686
C:         Lord When You Came to the Seashore G696, Behold the Lamb of God (Maher)
R:         Forever (Tomlin)