Craving sugar?

miss...@gmail.com

May 24, 2010, 12:31:34 PM5/24/10
to 30 day challenge
I very rarely eat sugar....and for the past week I have been craving anything sweet. Candy bars, ice cream, sweet breads. Why is this? Its horribly intense like I would kill for acandy bar!

Happy Herbivore

May 24, 2010, 12:47:20 PM5/24/10
to happyhe...@googlegroups.com
Have you been eating enough fruits?!

My profiles: FacebookFlickrTwitterBlog RSSDelicious
Signature powered by WiseStamp

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 12:31 PM, <miss...@gmail.com> wrote:
I very rarely eat sugar....and for the past week I have been craving anything sweet.  Candy bars, ice cream, sweet breads.  Why is this?  Its horribly intense like I would kill for acandy bar!

Visit happyherbivore.com

miss...@gmail.com

May 24, 2010, 12:49:07 PM5/24/10
to 30 day challenge
I eat fruit every morning for breakfast and every night for desert.

From: Happy Herbivore <happyhe...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 12:47:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Craving sugar?

Happy Herbivore

May 24, 2010, 1:17:03 PM5/24/10
to happyhe...@googlegroups.com
I eat a lot more than that, but I just generally love and enjoy fruit --- eitherway its kept my sugar addiction/cravings under control

--
Visit happyherbivore.com