My introduction

Nicole Cone

Jun 13, 2010, 4:01:19 PM6/13/10

Hello!

I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Nicole, and I currently live in Illinois.  I love cooking, and I am always looking for new ideas.  I recently started doing more of the “eat-clean” concept, so I often change my recipes around to fit the eat-clean concept.  I’m not sure if there is anything specific I should write in an introduction, so if there is something specific you want to know…please just ask.  I am working on organizing my recipes into a word/excel merge file on my computer to keep them nice and neat.  Once I have more of this complete I will start emailing out recipes.

Like I said I love recipes, and I am always looking for more ideas…so if you know of any good recipe groups, I would love the suggestion.  I am interested in groups for food recipes, beauty recipes, fitness, and anything relatively related.  I am looking for non-spam groups…I always end up leaving groups if they prove to have too much spam being sent out.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and a great week!

Thanks,

Nicole