Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Carol Baylor

da leggere,
17 lug 2010, 13:24:5017/07/10
a happyhe...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

After figuring out my caloric needs with the invaluable help from Lindsay, I'm completely loving this program. I feel healthier knowing I'm eating enough and that I'm getting what my body needs. I very rarely feel like I'm not getting enough food which has been a problem in the past.

I've almost always been able to eat all the calories now that I range between 2100-2300 calories. This makes me quite happy as I got anxious about leaving 600+ calories uneaten trying to eat 2570 calories.

Anyway, I just wanted to touch base with everyone and I hope you're all doing well!

Carol

"No matter what, I want to continue living with the awareness that I will die.
Without that, I am not alive. That is what makes the life I have now possible."
- Banana Yoshimoto (from Kitchen)

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra