volunteers needed

Happy Herbivore

Jun 25, 2010, 1:47:10 PM6/25/10
to HappyHerbivore
Hi friends! I need some 'volunteers' for a project I'm working on.
It's 14-days long and your participation can be kept confidential.
It's good for anyone looking to eat a more balanced diet, lose weight
or change how they look at food. It's similar to HH30 but much more
lenient. If interested, please email me for more information.

Nichelle Nicholes

Jun 25, 2010, 1:55:19 PM6/25/10
to happyhe...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested for sure. Just tell me what to do :) I have at least 5
more pounds to lose for my weight loss challenge at work. I wanna win
those prizes (and be bathing suit-ready for the cruise, of course)!

xoxo Nichelle

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2010, at 1:47 PM, Happy Herbivore

Brittney Schering

Jun 25, 2010, 4:56:50 PM6/25/10
to happyhe...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested! Send me the deets, please! :)

Happy Herbivore

Jun 25, 2010, 5:06:47 PM6/25/10
to happyhe...@googlegroups.com

I'm all set on volunteers! thanks everyone!

--
Visit happyherbivore.com

Ron Ginsberg

Jun 27, 2010, 3:29:54 PM6/27/10
to happyhe...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all. I'd like to participate in the new study/project if there's still time. Thanks

Sent via BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

KellyMonster

Jun 28, 2010, 6:59:30 AM6/28/10
to HappyHerbivore
I'd love to participate too - am I too late?
> lenient. If interested, please email me for more information.- Hide quoted text -

Happy Herbivore

Jun 28, 2010, 7:02:50 AM6/28/10
to happyhe...@googlegroups.com
I'M UNABLE TO ACCEPT ANYMORE VOLUNTEERS AT THIS TIME - SORRY!

(hopefully the program will work and it'll be public for everyone to try in a few weeks)