Re: Can not access Happy Bubble

Happy Bubbles Tech

Jan 18, 2018, 8:53:05 AM1/18/18
to Marcus Beckman, Happy Bubbles
Marcus,

How did you update it? What steps were you doing?

On Jan 18, 2018 02:30, "Marcus Beckman" <marcus....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.
After trying to upgrade my Happy Bubble to latest firmware i can not access it.

I can not get it in to config mode or get it to appear in my linux client with usb.
Is there a way to do a hard reset och the Happy Bubble?

Regards

Marcus Beckman

nemik

Jan 18, 2018, 10:08:43 AM1/18/18
to Happy Bubbles
Ah ok! Yea that can be frustrating when some of them are designed for charging only. I'm glad you got it sorted.