Possible to adjust power/range of the detectors?

arbo...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2018, 4:34:03 PM4/6/18
to Happy Bubbles
Sitting in my living room it keeps jumping from living room to bedroom to basement, my bedroom is directly above me.  I have 12 foot cielings and also moved the bedroom detector to the far corner, Im about 6 feet from the living room detector.  Is it possible to adjust how powerful the bedroom is so it doesnt pick up anything from my living room?

arbo...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2018, 5:33:43 PM4/6/18
to Happy Bubbles
I was able to turn the power down on the beacon supplied by Happy Bubbles team.  Working perfect now!  Thank you!

Happy Bubbles Tech

Apr 6, 2018, 6:36:45 PM4/6/18
to arbo...@gmail.com, Happy Bubbles
Great to hear!