Happy Bubbles Presence Server question

jeroen...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2018, 11:29:55 AM2/17/18
to Happy Bubbles
Hello,
I have installed the Happy Bubbles Presence Server on my rpi 3b
But if i go to Ip Adress:5555 on a other computer i can't connect the page.
Only on the RPI it self.
Is this right?

And another question, I have disabled the LED but still the led flash somtetimes.
Is it posible to disable it completely?

Best regards,
Jeroen

nemik

Feb 17, 2018, 11:58:42 AM2/17/18
to Happy Bubbles
Make sure it's bound to "0.0.0.0" as the address. If you used the install script, that's what it should be and you should be able to connect from another computer. If not, it may be an issue with your local network.

The option to disable LED's completely should work, when do you see them flash and is there any particular colour? Sometimes if the device loses power or resets, the initial power spike could light the LED's very quickly sometimes.

jeroen...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 3:43:38 PM2/19/18
to Happy Bubbles
Thanks for your reply.

If i turn on the RPI with a monitor connected then i can login on a other computer. If not then not :)

Problem solved.

Thanks!