New version keeps crashing

Dustin Arbogast

Jun 26, 2018, 11:36:57 PM6/26/18
to Happy Bubbles
Hi I have been using the HB server for a while now.  At first a seperate install but the last 2 months with the hassio addon.  Ever since the last update the server will not stay up, I didnt have this issue before.  Is this a known issue and I should downgrade?

nemik

Jun 27, 2018, 6:18:42 PM6/27/18
to Happy Bubbles
Dustin,

Sorry to hear about this. Mine has been running fine, but I run the server standalone and not through the addon. Is there a way for you to retrieve the logs?

Dustin Arbogast

Jun 27, 2018, 7:44:30 PM6/27/18
to Happy Bubbles
Thank you for replying.

I am really sorry I believe this was me stepping on my own feet.

I made a change to test something and completely forgot I even did the change. I turned on only send updates to ha and that appears to have broke my automations. It's been working solid as it has for months.

Thanks again.