Programming the beacon

Mikeww1

Jan 30, 2018, 10:45:51 AM1/30/18
to Happy Bubbles
I followed the instructions regarding the beacon programming.

I installed the ios app and activated the beacon.

The app was able to read the beacon and display its properties but I cannot change anything.
When I try to programm my changes a password is needed.
What is the default password ?
When I try to chenge the pwd everythings seems ok at first and then I get an write error message.

What can I do. Is there some documentation ? How can I switch the beacon off, when I dont need it ?

nemik

Feb 2, 2018, 12:40:14 PM2/2/18
to Happy Bubbles
See the documentation here for how to use it: https://www.happybubbles.tech/presence/beacon

You need to give it 'minew123' as the default password.

nemik

Feb 2, 2018, 12:40:42 PM2/2/18
to Happy Bubbles
And to shut it off, just hold the button down for 5 seconds, it should blink blue a few times then turn off.