Fwd: Meeting

Kay Prather

Mar 8, 2013, 4:34:27 PM3/8/13
to happy-healthy-an...@googlegroups.com
Sending on my communication with Debbie so Joan and Paula can see how meeting LoriLee  during the week of Mar 18 might work for them.  And also so the rest of us will all be on the same page.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Debra Siceloff" <dsic...@mail.smhc-nm.org>
Date: March 8, 2013, 2:18:40 PM MST
To: "Kay Prather" <kprat...@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Meeting

I will try to reach them next week and please forward message so they are up to speed. Thanks Kay

Mar 9, 2013, 9:03:16 AM3/9/13
to happy-healthy-an...@googlegroups.com
Hi Debbie,
Monday the 18th is available for me. Let me know where and when to be present.
Paula