happstack.com website redirects to appraisalscribe.com

Ben Mellor

Oct 2, 2016, 8:11:04 PM10/2/16
to HAppS
Not sure that this is the best place to report this, but the happstack website is completely inaccessible at the moment (and has been for at least a couple of days). Any page I try to load on happstack.com is redirected to the same url on appraisalscribe.com.

For example, a google search for the happstack book has a first result of: happstack.com/docs/crashcourse/index.html

(clckwrks.com has exactly the same behaviour)

Jeremy Shaw

Oct 2, 2016, 8:14:10 PM10/2/16
to HAppS
Yikes!

It appears someone was not careful and accidentally removed the
clckwrks and happstack servers from the VPS they are running on.
Should be fixed soon.

We are working on switching to Nix to avoid issues like this.

- jeremy