Stackage?

Adam Bergmark

Dec 22, 2014, 4:35:45 AM12/22/14
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Dependency bumping time again :) happstack-server doesn't allow monad-control 1.0.*

Have you considered joining Stackage? It seems like unnecessary indirection for me to send an e-mail every time an update is needed.

Cheers,
Adam

Jeremy Shaw

Jan 5, 2015, 4:38:25 PM1/5/15
to HAppS
I've update the code to work with happstack-server. I also migrated everything to github and created a script that let's me know when it is time to bump things. Though I can still accept pull requests :)

- jeremy

Adam Bergmark

Jan 5, 2015, 4:46:40 PM1/5/15
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!

Having this on github is good for participation I think :-)

Cheers,
Adam