reform-blaze with multiple files

Corentin Dupont

Jan 1, 2016, 7:36:10 AM1/1/16
to ha...@googlegroups.com, Jeremy Shaw, Adam Bergmark
but with multiple files:

inputFile `setAttr` multiple "multiple"

HTML5 allows this but I don't know if it's possible with reform-blaze...
Thanks a lot
Corentin

Jeremy Shaw

Jan 4, 2016, 11:18:30 PM1/4/16
to HAppS, Jeremy Shaw, Adam Bergmark
Hello,

I am pretty sure reform-blaze does not support that because it was written before HTML5 was supported by any browsers.

However, it would certainly be nice if it was updated to support that. You can file a bug, https://github.com/Happstack/reform-blaze/issues, and I will fix it 'eventually'. Or you can submit a pull request and I will pull it rapidly :)

There are, unfortunately, quite a few tasks in my happstack queue at the moment which are higher priority. (Such as finishing the patch to support HTTP request ranges).

- jeremy