Happstack now on github

Jeremy Shaw

Jan 5, 2015, 4:45:30 PM1/5/15
to HAppS
Hello,

Due to popular demand, Happstack and friends are now on github:

The github repos are now the official repos. I will not be updating the darcs repos on hub.darcs.net anymore.

I only migrated packages that I think people are actually using. So, for example, I dropped happstack-hstringtemplate.

If a package you use and love is not on github you should mail me. It's possible that I missed some, or that I didn't realize anyone cared. In either case, I am happy to add the missing package to github.

- jeremy

p.s. I also updated happstack-server to monad-control 1.0 and bumped a few other dependencies. I modified the source-location links in the .cabal files, but I only updated new versions to hackage if there was some other change as well.

p.p.s. This move was motivated entirely by popular demand and in no way reflects disatisfaction with darcs.