When was the last time you really relaxed?

Think_n_See

May 3, 2006, 2:11:05 AM5/3/06
to Happiness Group

* In yoga class
* On weekends when sleeping
* When looking at the sunset briefly today

da5zeay

May 8, 2006, 2:06:35 AM5/8/06
to Happiness Group
Lately I have been sitting in the sun on my deck, wearing a straw hat,
and sometimes having a glass of not-too-cold water, and letting the sun
warm my skin. I let my mind drift a little, sometimes I read a book or
catch up on "special reading" for fun. I was just reading an online
friend's novel, and it's exciting to see how the character and her book
changes. The combination of the sun, feeling the warmth of friendship
and pleasure at seeing that friend grow was very relaxing.

I am relaxing on the couch right now, feet stretched out, toes barely
touching a very lazy and very large cat who's trying to outdo my
relaxation. We're locked in a competition of non-epic proportions, I'd
say. I just read some posts from some blogs that I like following and
feel a kind of sleepy connectedness with people too. It's a good
feeling. Partly it might also have to do with a new kind of pancake I
made for dinner (it puffs up in the oven).

I'm going to sit on the deck for a little bit now though it's late,
and have a tiny bit of scotch and surf the internet under the stars.

Think_n_See

May 9, 2006, 7:49:21 AM5/9/06
to Happiness Group
I am relaxing just reading what you wrote here! Ahhhhhhh.